- Audio Demo 1 of 16
- Audio Demo 2 of 16
- Audio Demo 3 of 16
- Audio Demo 4 of 16
- Audio Demo 5 of 16
- Audio Demo 6 of 16
- Audio Demo 7 of 16
- Audio Demo 8 of 16
- Audio Demo 9 of 16
- Audio Demo 10 of 16
- Audio Demo 11 of 16
- Audio Demo 12 of 16
- Audio Demo 13 of 16
- Audio Demo 14 of 16
- Audio Demo 15 of 16
- Audio Demo 16 of 16
The Fender Stratocaster is and has always been the most popular electric guitar since its creation in 1954. Its unique sound makes it the favourite of many of the world's finest guitarists and the Stratocaster been featured on countless historic recordings across various genres of music.
The RealStrat sample-based virtual instrument faithfully reproduces the Stratocaster sound from both a sonic and playability perspective. The advanced technology gives its users the freedom to create everything from simple strumming techniques to the most sophisticated solos.
Sounds and noises - MusicLab carefully and meticulously recorded high-quality dry samples of each fret of all strings directly from Stratocaster pick-ups which let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favourite amplifier simulator. The RealStrat sample library includes not only sustain sounds, but also other guitar-specific sounds with dynamics and nuances that only an experienced performer can get from his/her instrument.
Techniques and control - An authentic sounding guitar part cannot be recorded by using samples on their alone. It requires a bunch of guitar-specific techniques, which are simulated in RealStrat 5. Whether you are playing live or programming through a DAW, these techniques are controllable by using special gestures, key switches, key velocity, modulation wheel, sustain pedal, key aftertouch, MIDI CC, DAW parameter automation, and any combinations of these.
Chord voicing - Guitar chord voicing is unique to each guitar and is crucial to reproduce in order to achieve authentically sounding chords. Our patented technology provides accurate reproduction of guitar chord voicing automatically for 30 chord types in all existing inversions, extensions and alterations.
Rhythm Patterns - To record an authentic accompaniment track, most session guitarists carefully study characteristic rhythm parts for the required style. MusicLab created a huge rhythm library consisting of 1250 patterns. It can be easily used for quickly creating guitar accompaniment parts in the DAW or MusicLab's internal Song Sequencer.
Realism - Sophisticated humanisation algorithms vary samples, technique and control parameters, timing, chord strum aspects in order to achieve the best possible realism in guitar tracks. This helps you bring a digitally simulated guitar performance as close as you can to an analogue recording of a best-in-class session guitarist.
There are three ways of using RealStrat 5:
- Intuitive keyboard layout allows Live/MIDI Keyboard performance with numerous articulations, noises, guitar-specific tricks, strumming and finger picking techniques.
- Any guitar performance produced on a MIDI keyboard can be recorded or directly programmed in a MIDI track of any DAW.
- Built-in Song sequencer designed to arrange to the entire song by simply inserting chord symbols and selecting pre-recorded guitar rhythm patterns.
- Two instrument Combo Pack
- RealStrat Standard - the original RealStrat model with loads of new playability features. Fully backwards compatible with RealStrat previous version.
- RealStrat Elite - features the debut of our new sample set recorded from each of 3 Stratocaster pickups, having four patches and two tuning selections for each.
- New RealStrat Elite guitar sample set
- High-quality 24-bit samples recorded directly from Neck, Middle, and Bridge pickups individually.
- 7 real-time pickup selections giving you the exiting tonal options.
- Double Track guitar patch.
- 6-string, 12-string guitars.
- Standard and Baritone tunings for all patches.
- Stop Slap sound effect added.
- Pinch Harmonics now produce 2-octave up initial pitches.
- New Multi-Performance mode
- Combines various guitar techniques (strumming, soloing, string picking, etc.) in a single performance layout.
- 25 new Key Switch FX in chordal modes.
- Velocity controllable number of strings in strummed chords.
- Live control of solo and strum techniques.
- Live control of chord inversions/positions.
- Free voices leading in strummed chords.
- Hammer-Ons and Pull-Offs in chords.
- Slider (Bottleneck) guitar technique emulation.
- Numerous performance options, effects, and their combinations.
- New Usability Features
- Advanced Velocity Curve control.
- Internal Loop in Song mode.
- Use of DAW MIDI track to edit and play Pattern track of Song mode.
- Streamlined user interface for RealStrat Elite.
- Option to switch between black&white and colour guitar background.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.