This Collection is the sequel to SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I and features the completely re-edited, optimized and expanded sample database of our acclaimed Vienna Dimension Strings II Collection, combined with the outstanding signature ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna.
The string players of SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings II were recorded in homogeneous groups, capturing all of the human interactions and slight imperfections of a live performance. Individual microphones for each player allow you to access each voice of the ensemble individually.
All instruments were exclusively recorded “con sordino” (with mutes) that dampen the transmission of energy from the strings to the body of the instrument and soften or darken the sound. The effect of these silky smooth timbres perfectly suits intimate arrangements and emotional ballads, or imbues a sensitive cue with subtle intensity. An insider tip of Hollywood film composers is to blend the normal string sound with muted strings for achieving a very special broad, soft, and warm string environment.
- 5 string sections playing “con sordino” (with mutes): 8 First Violins, 8 Second Violins, 6 Violas, 6 Cellos, 4 Double Basses
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Re-edited and expanded sample database
- Optimized for our free, easy-to-use Vienna Synchron Player
- Individual impulse responses from Synchron Stage Vienna for placement and reverberation of each musician of the ensemble
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
- Perfectly balanced levels, especially in interaction with other Synchron Series libraries, such as Synchron Strings I, SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Strings I, etc.
- Détaché short
- Legato normal
- Legato portamento
- Sforzato, fortepiano
- Tremolo – normal, fast attack
- Repetitions – spiccato, portato, legato
- Download File Size 28.8 GB
- Installed File Size 62.8 GB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.