Want to work with some of the industry's leading brands and audio plug-ins and help us tell the world about them? If you think your skills, experience and enthusiasm are a perfect fit for our current vacancies, we can't wait to hear from you!
Marketing & PR Manager (Maternity cover)
- Working alongside brands and the Head of Sales & Marketing in the planning of new releases.
- Planning and implementing offers/sales campaigns to ensure optimum results.
- Writing and preparing copy for product web pages and press releases.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with press to ensure brands and products receive optimum editorial coverage.
- Maintaining strong communication with our dealer network to ensure they are fully informed about new products and promotions.
- Maintaining strong channels of communication with customers through direct marketing/e-shots, social media etc.
- Managing the content and appearance of the T+S website to ensure optimum visitor experience.
- Generating engaging and search engine optimised content for the T+S website and blog.
- Nurturing strong professional relationships with artists, composers and music producers and managing endorsement arrangements accordingly.
- Working closely with our in-house designer to produce print ads and web banners as well as other promotional materials.
- Working with the Head of Sales & Marketing to manage the marketing budget, and to book and monitor advertising expenditure (print and online).
- Working with the Content Specialist to plan and produce online features, buyer’s guides, and video content.
- Working alongside the T+S Marketing Assistant to ensure the success of social media campaigns.
With the ability to fulfil the responsibilities listed above, the ideal candidate will also possess the following essential skills and experience…
- At least 3 years marketing management experience in an e-commerce role
- Proven track record of successful digital marketing campaigns
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to implement and manage multiple marketing activities across various channels
- A high standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative, particularly during high pressure sales periods.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp
- Experience of working within a Shopify-hosted webstore
- Music Production experience/knowledge of the industry
Working hours: Office-based Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, some work may be required outside of these hours during busy periods.
Salary: £24-£28k depending on experience.
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to: email@example.com