Toontrack EZbass - bass guitar virtual instrument
When is Toontrack EZbass going to be released?
We're so excited to finally get an EZbass release date – we can't wait to meet our new bass player! Read on for more details...
What do we know about Toontrack EZbass so far?
Dubbed by Toontrack as the market's first bass software of its kind, EZbass not only focuses on pristine sound but also on fundamental features for effortlessly letting you add bass to your songs.
For those familiar with Toontrack’s products, EZbass is probably best described as the bass equivalent of EZdrummer 2.
In short, you'll be making killer bass guitar tracks in seconds!
And it's very affordable too! List prices have now been confirmed as £135 – $179 – €159.
"This ingenious software, which we're told does not rely on machine learning, uses sampled bass sounds, including numerous articulations, then creates suitable bass patterns based on the rhythm and musical structure of what you have already recorded.
Though the release version is not expected until later in the year, the demo we had of 'progress so far' sounded exceptionally realistic."
Key Features of Toontrack EZbass
- Two carefully sampled bass guitars one vintage and one modern.
- Builds on the framework of Toontrack’s widely successful EZ Line products, which includes EZdrummer 2
- Combines the use of MIDI and smart songwriting features.
- Arrange, compose, change and rearrange without leaving the software.
- Use drum or keyboard MIDI and have EZbass automatically create matching bass lines.
- Alter the performance or the subtler details of the MIDI using the built-in Grid Editor.
- A sample engine optimised for use with bass samples, offering a new level of nuance and detail
- Presets for a wide range of styles, based on amp and cab simulation and on the same complex network of effects used in all EZ Line products