% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-103.33
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Objeq Delay is a creative delay unit with unique filtering options thanks to our acoustic object models. Going beyond traditional delay duties, Objeq Delay delivers modulator type effects, drum track layering, one-shot re-crafting, dynamic loop mangling, and drones…
Objeq Delay kits out an extensive Delay module. Whether it’s for psychoacoustic effects, slap, rhythmic, or super lush space-out echoes, with modulation and feedback filters, Objeq Delay covers the whole gamut of delay possibilities.
- Triplet Spur - A tempo synchronized delay with an initial quarter note triplet holdup followed by eighth note triplet repeats all spiced up with ping pong and a tiny bit of modulation for depth and thickness.
- Ghost Notes - The low-cut filter and Drumhead object supply upper harmonic excitement time-shifted by a dotted eighth note and followed by straight eighth note repeats.
- Freak Delay - A slowly modulated Plate object treats these eighth note repetitions with a sweet throatiness.
- False Start - Here the heavily modulated Balance sets the pulsing gate effect, the eighth and quarter notes split delay adds rhythmic complexity while the Beam object contributes to the low end.
Objeq Delay boasts a comprehensive LFO with a full list of modulation destinations that allows the creation of chorus, flanger, vibrato, tremolo, and auto-filter modulation effects.
- Fragile Chorus -A moody, slowly modulated chorus with extra shaping from both the filter module and feedback filters.
- Leather Cello - This buzzing sawtooth quivers along the Drumhead object and a slight flange provided by a short modulated delay.
- Viscous Vibe - This is pure delay line modulation that provides a fairly fast 100% wet palpitation.
- Smooth Talker - This is new-acid filtering—and it´s the slowly modulated Beam object that’s up for the task.
RHYTHMIC LOOP MANGLERS
Objeq Delay really augments the life of rhythmic loops. While the resonator is made as a new pulsing element, the delay module, with its independent first and subsequent repeats, answers the source’s original invitation—working together to create complex and intricate new beats.
- Party Hats - The Plate and Filter work on the high frequency band while the split-time delay creates a new elastic hi-hat riff.
- Semitone Riff - With the String´s square-modulated Frequency and dotted 8th repeats, Objeq Delay creates a bouncy bassline from this drum loops.
- Tonic - The Plate, split-time Delay (8th and dotted 8th), and square-shape LFO all contribute to this added percussion layer.
- Mini House - Three Objeq Delay buses are use to create these snare, hi-hat, and percussion parts from the same kick source.
KICK TRACK ENHANCERS
Objeq Delay’s resonators can transform kick tracks in many interesting ways—add boom decays or snap attacks in skin, plastic, wood, or metal flavours.
- String Oomph - By carefully tuning Objeq Delay’s resonator to the fundamental frequency of the source, the Decay parameter can effectively extends the resonance.
- Plate Fifth - Here the Plate resonator is tuned to a fifth (1.5× the fundamental frequency of the source) for tremendous punch—a neat trick to make your kick translate well on all sound systems.
- Hi-Fi Crunch - This one keeps only the very top end of the Drumhead resonator to add an extra layer of bite.
- Woop - Synchronized to the 16th note, the LFO modulates the Drumhead´s frequency for a wobbling sound effect.
SNARE TRACK ENHANCER
Like kicks, snare tracks are prime candidates for Objeq Delay’s resonators. The objects layer in weight, body, an acoustic ring, or a snappier attack showing no prejudice whether your source material is acoustic or electronic.
- Brass Reso - Objeq Delay blends in the Drumhead object tuned and tweaked for a snappy metallic midrange tone.
- Call Me Woody - Here’s the Drumhead again playing the counterpart with a fat woody timbre.
- Body - Here the Plate object is tuned to a sub harmonic to create a larger than life snare.
- Saltwater - Fast random modulation of the delay time and the String´s filtering combine for this watery effect.
With high resonance and modulation, Objeq Delay’s resonator forms ever evolving drones that reacts to the source material in a related but often unrecognizable fashion.
- Howling Forest - The Plate at maximum decay and the slow modulation of the echo time with full feedback spawn this wailing cry.
- Subterranean - A 55 Hz Drumhead at spun-out decay plots together with a slowly modulated ping pong delay to devise this thunderous rumble.
- On a Dull Silver Platter - With gobs of feedback on the delay, the Plate’s never-ending decay throbs at its lowest setting to completely transmute the synthesizer pad source.
- Digital Decay - This midrange twirl is a courtesy of a slowly modulated String object and a good amount of filtered feedback delay.
RICHARD DEVINE SIGNATURE
Expert sound designer Richard Devine brings his touch to Objeq Delay with a comprehensive set of presets that explore the extremes of the effect with all kinds of new and interesting sonic transformations.
- Slow Feedback Chunks - With the Plate object in action and a little help from the Filter module, the slow, heavy, and random modulation of the delay time renders the glitch effect in and out of the loop.
- Bass Accompaniment - With random modulation of the String object’s Frequency parameter, Objeq Delay adds a troubled bass accompaniment to the source loop.
- Delay Skratter - Some more random modulation of the delay time while the Drumhead object complements the stuttery effect with extra low end enhancement.
- Rod Harmonies - The randomly modulated Beam object´s Frequency brings a new tone to the table while the Delay´s split times and Ping Pong mode expand the loop by adding complexity and depth.
MARTIN WALKER SIGNATURE
Sound designer and steampunk audio inventor Martin Walker pushes the boundaries of Objeq Delay, discovering fresh and exciting possibilities while retaining loads of musicality.
- Metal Techno - Here the synchronized square LFO modulates the Drumhead object’s Frequency to create two percussive instruments while the dual delay adds rhythmic complexity to the source loop.
- Shudder - The String object at its lowest frequency combines with a synchronized 16th note ping pong delay to layer in a super low stereophonic throbbing rumble.
- Smooth Bass Groove - Here the String object tuned to a low A creates a kick-trigged bass line while the delay infuses a galloping groove.
- Swarm Invasion - With extreme random ramp modulation applied to the delay time, the String filtered signal gets added to the original loops for an out of control swarm of delay bleeps.
- Echoes - 35 presets
- Modulators - 44 presets
- Rhythmic Loop Manglers - 36 presets
- Kick Track Enhancers - 25 presets
- Snare Track Enhancers - 20 presets
- Drones - 24 presets
- Richard Devine Signature - 42 presets
- Martin Walker Signature - 40 presets
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.
"Every now and again, you come across a plug-in that genuinely changes the way you work and becomes—for whatever period of time—your first choice plug-in, and that may be a week or a month or a year, it’s one of those plug-ins. I’m not gonna say the word game changer, we are not going to do that, but it’s a game changer." - Ty Unwin, composer, on Sonic State’s Sonic TALK
"Objeq Delay is very unique effect that imposes acoustic resonances as well as dual delays to the signal in real time, which opens a lot of sonic possibilities. I've been using it on different percussion sources and loops. It creates fantastic glitchy delays and swarming metallic drones, which can all be automated or modulated with the built-in LFO. It's already getting used on all of my sound design sessions." - Richard Devine
"I’ve always been a sucker for effects that let me explore new sonic horizons. Objeq Delay doesn’t just repeat the obvious, but can also totally transform the input signal in so many rhythmic yet unusual ways. I’ve been amazed at the sounds you can coax from it, from phantom instruments to scintillating electronic workouts. Freaky or subtle—the choice is up to you!" - Martin Walker
Product Type:Effects Plugin
Mac System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- Intel Core processor or later
- 512 MB of RAM
- 70 MB of free hard drive space
Windows System Requirements*
- Windows 7 32/64bit or later
- Intel Core or equivalent processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 70 MB of free hard drive space
*The minimum system requirements mentioned above are for standalone usage. For plug-in usage, please refer to your DAW software requirements (Sonar, Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, Digital Performer, Logic Pro, etc.).