In a world filled with reproductions and ever increasing complexity, Ultra Analog imposes itself as a unique and powerful synth that is fast, easy, and remarkably versatile.
With it's familiar face and powerful advanced editing capabilities, Ultra Analog VA-2 simply redefines what a classic synth should be.
- NEW Factory library - The completely renewed factory library has well over 600 production-ready sounds classified for fast and intuitive exploration.
- NEW Compressor and equalizer - These new additions are perfect to add punch and definition to your sound, letting you cut through any dense mix or stage.
- NEW Limiter - The new output limiter protects your ears and monitors during experimentation with the synth’s parameters while providing a maximum of distortion-free dynamics.
- NEW Streamlined interface - Redesigned from the ground up, the new interface now divides Ultra Analog VA-2 into three panels: Play presents shortcuts to the performance and effect parameters including bypass switches for quick edits; Edit lets you tweak and create your sound; while FX supplies equalizer, compressor, multi-effect, and reverb processors for a final sheen.
- UPDATED Overhauled effects - Reinvigorated and polished, Ultra Analog VA-2’s multi-effect processor features our best sounding chorus, delay, phaser, flanger, distortion, notch filter, wah-wah, auto-wah, and reverb to date!
- NEW Bank and program manager - Ultra Analog VA-2’s new manager allows simple and efficient organization, backup, and sharing of your sounds.
- NEAT Backward compatible with VA-1 presets - Simply put your Ultra Analog VA-1 exported presets in Ultra Analog VA-2‘s bank folder to convert them.
- NEW Microtonal tunings via Scala scale files - Ultra Analog VA-2 now supports the Scala scale file format for microtonal music making.
- NEW Native 64-bit AU, VST, and AAX plug-ins - Ultra Analog VA-2 now runs in native 64-bit on Mac OS X and Windows making it compatible with the latest sequencers.
- NEW Richard Devine signature sounds - Renowned sound designer Richard Devine delved into the new Ultra Analog VA-2 to forge a state-of-the-art collection of 110 presets that are simply essential.
Library - The superb preset library created by the best professional sound designers represents a sensational journey through all the colors of the analog spectrum—from vintage synthesizers to modern VAs.
Performance - Ultra Analog is packed with premium performance features: keyboard modes, unison, portamento and glide functions, and a complete set of MIDI features. And for even more action, Ultra Analog provides a user programmable pattern arpeggiator and shortcuts to the high quality effects.
Edition - Ultra Analog is highly efficient, find the sound you want fast and tweak it to perfection thanks to the categorized browser and ergonomic interface. Whether it’s for day to day synth work or particular sound design tasks, Ultra Analog will deliver the entire analog sonic range with every control at your fingertips whenever your creative outbursts demand it.
FX - The FX panel wraps up Ultra Analog VA-2 as an all-inclusive package with awesome polishing tools
Sublime shapes - Ultra Analog VA-2’s voice comes from two alias-free, wide-range oscillators with sub and hard sync skills in sine, saw, and square/pulse wave shapes.
Sweet sweep filters - Ultra Analog VA-2’s filters can enchant or rage, but modulation, automation, and MIDI control (MIDI Control Change assignment shown in orange above) operations are always smooth and effortless.
Snappy envelopes - Ultra Analog VA-2’s envelopes present themselves as familiar ADSRs, but strapped on are the organically decaying time parameter as well as loop and re-trig options—all for a strikingly snappy package.
Multi multi-mode - Whether you’re looking for highly focused, super-steep-slope, or layered sounds, Ultra Analog’s two filter stage allow any combination of low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, notch, and formant types in both series and parallel routing for an exceptional amount of flexibility.
Arpeggiator - Ready, willing, and able, Ultra Analog VA-2’s arpeggiator offers various syncing resolutions, playing algorithms, and rhythmic patterns that will spruce up any chord progressions into percolating melodies or pulsing sequences
Bare naked—All suited up - You’ll love the pure raw sound of Ultra Analog VA-2, but the built-in effects will bring it to so many places that you’ll enjoy having them on hand. And you have a chock-full of them to choose from: compressor, equalizer, delay, distortion, phaser, chorus, flanger, wah wah and notch filters, and reverb.
Pivotal - For this library, Daniel Stawczyk sent us a ton of high energy shots. From the first few notes, we perked up and straighten our backs. Digging in, we discovered a hefty 158-preset collection of focused and upfront sounds covering all the classic categories—arpeggios, basses, leads, synths, and effects are all there. We found Pivotal to be a wicked synthetic, addictive, and mood-altering stimulant that is perfectly fit to spark new ideas.
Low End Theory - Sean Divine drops its second installment in the Sound Bank Series in the form of a 114-preset collection that packs essential super low bass sounds, fast and punchy kick drums, catchy sine whistles to super phat saw synth leads, haunting and melodic plucks and bells, futuristic and furious arpeggios, emotionally charged vintage organs and keys as well as a selection of useful vinyl scratches and effects. Whether you’re into urban, trap, or hip hop, Low End Theory is serious core material that will steadily inspire your future beats.
Transparency - Transparency is sound designer Daniel Stawczyk’s fourth title in our Sound Bank Series and his third for Ultra Analog VA-2. The 149 rich presets explore the percussive nature of our analog synthesizer. Kick, Snare, Hi-hat, and Percussion loops are bundled along with some finely crafted Ambient, Synth, and Effect sounds. Typical of Daniel’s mysterious and exotic aesthetics, Transparency will yield pulse, motion, and relief to your tracks.
Raw - Ultra Analog VA-2 sure can play the bad guy. Raw is a collection of 100 sounds that showcase this lesser-known side of its personality. From subtle warmth to screaming distortion, Raw relies on the natural overdrive of Ultra Analog´s filters and its built-in effects to propose a surprisingly varied set of unpolished, gritty, and dirty sounds. Have fun and let yourself go to eleven!
Abstractions - Abstractions is a collection of 127 signature sounds covering standard analog categories but revisited with Richard Devine’s unique style and aesthetics. These finely crafted sounds include super precise percussion hits, unusual basses, thick pads, deep and animated arpeggiator loops, rich intricate ambient textures, and more. This collection of exclusive sounds once again showcase beautifully Richard Devine’s mastery of sound design and are sure to provide many hours of exploration in evocative soundscapes.
Reverence - Reverence is an ode to modern and vintage analog synths. Sean´s goal was to create sounds with the warmth, imperfections, and character associated with these instruments. His combined background and expertise as a composer, producer, and mix engineer results in a preset collection that is both truly inspired and tailored for production. The 115 sounds are divided into seven categories: Arpeggiator, Bass, Keys, Leads, Pads, Plucked, and Sfx.
Plastic Pop - The 127 presets of Plastic Pop muse back at arpeggio, bass, effects, lead, and pad sounds of the 80s. Included are analog and digital favorites from the Juno, DX7, Wavestation, and D-50 as well as guitar synths, the TX81Z´s LatelyBass, and of course the Honkytonk sound! A superb kit to revisit the top new wave and synthpop albums from Duran Duran, Japan, Frankie Goes to Hollywood, and ABC. Shoulder pads are not included.
Sounds from BLKRTZ - Inspired by his work in a wide array of genres over the last 12 years, Deadbeat´s Sounds from BLKRTZ is a collection of 100 presets for Ultra Analog VA which truly push the instruments to its earth shaking low and shimmering high extremes. It will come as no surprise to those familiar to his unmistakable dubwise style that subs and bass play a central role here, but you´ll also find an inspiring array of evolving chords and stabs, ambient clouds, and slowly evolving sequences. For those looking for inspiration in the realm of dubstep, ambient, or the deepest and dubbiest of house and techno, Sounds from BLKRTZ is certain provide hours of creative exploration for your productions.
Cinémathèque - Cinémathèque is a collection of pads and textures for every cinematic occasion. Screened into Cluster, Rhythm, SFX, Synthesizer, and Texture categories, the 142 presets will support the color, exposure, motion, depth of field, and density of any scenes whether it´s for horror, romance, suspense, or drama.
Angelicals - Highly inspired by the work of Vangelis and Jean-Michel Jarre, Angelicals is a retro-futuristic flashback in progressive and experimental electronic music. The 101 presets, divided into Arpeggios, Bass, Effects, Leads, Loops, Pads, and Synth categories, provide everything you need to dive right into the dramatic tension and enigmatic realms of sci-fi and thriller sounds.
30.8676 Hz - The 100 presets of 30.8676 Hz flirt with the limits of your auditory abilities. Split in two, the Movements presets make heavy use of the arpeggiator for some ferocious thumping action while the Stills presets get you your dose of fat, snoring, and wobbly analog goodness.
Starlight - Starlight lands with sounds collected at the confine of the galaxy. Indeed, the 149 presets scattered across ambient, arpeggiator, arpeggiator bass, chime, effect, keys, lead, rhythm, and synthesizer categories breach into the outer space for an impregnable intergalactic landscape. Whether you want to teleport your music into another dimension or simply leave for an orbital spaceflight, Starlight is your ideal shuttle.
Ultra FX - Ultra FX is a must-have complement of highly customizable sound ideas, room tones, and sound effects perfect for sound designers doing films, animations, or video games. It´s also a whole lot of fun!
Analog Essentials - Whether you are into techno, urban, trance, electro, trip-hop, or any other musical style, the Analog Essentials sound bank offers a great selection of arpeggios, basses, pads, percussions, synths, and sound effects that will perfectly complement your next production.
Technocracy - With 100 presets on tap, Technocracy focuses on various Techno genres such as Tech House, Minimal, Melodic, Dub, Dark, and Mainroom. The pack takes you on a trip from Detroit to Berlin into the depths of warehouses, abandoned factories, and right onto the clubs' dance floor.
Preset categories include:
- Signature – Richard Devine
- Pivotal EXPANSION PACK - 158 presets
- Low End Theory EXPANSION PACK - 114 presets
- Transparency EXPANSION PACK - 149 presets
- Raw EXPANSION PACK - 100 presets
- Abstractions EXPANSION PACK - 127 presets
- Reverence EXPANSION PACK - 115 presets
- Plastic Pop EXPANSION PACK - 127 presets
- Sounds from BLKRTZ EXPANSION PACK - 100 presets
- Cinémathèque EXPANSION PACK - 142 presets
- Angelicals EXPANSION PACK - 101 presets
- 30.8676 Hz EXPANSION PACK - 100 presets
- Starlight EXPANSION PACK - 149 presets
- Ultra FX EXPANSION PACK - 128 presets
- Analog Essentials EXPANSION PACK - 148 presets
- Technocracy EXPANSION PACK - 100 presets
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.