Zone is a new polyphonic synth from software manufacturer Audiaire, created by electronic music and sound designer Sharooz Raoofi. At the heart of Zone is a powerful parameter sequencer that allows virtually every control to be assigned to and modified by its own independent sequencer lane, with unlimited lanes, each running at their own unique rate and number of steps.
Zone can be played in three distinct modes: As a feature rich synth with a host of filters, 151 wavetable oscillators with user import, 22 insert FX, powerful mod matrix and much more. With a 32 step note sequencer - allowing pitch, velocity, gate, probability and +/- swing at a variety of rates. Or with infinite note and parameter sequencer lanes, with complex tools and presets for modifying lane behaviour. The sound generation possibilities are virtually limitless.
- High-quality analog-modeled oscillators
- 151 oscillator types
- 590 presets made by some of the world’s leading sound designers
- Parameter sequencer with unlimited lanes
- 100 global, unipolar, and bipolar parameter sequencer lane presets
- 23 insert FX types, including delay, stereo width, chorus, compression, and more.
- Multiple LFO waveshapes
- Comb, notch, phaser, circuit-bent, and ‘acid’ filter types with up to
- 48dB/octave roll-off
- Modulation matrix with 8 slots and numerous sources
- Fully assignable macros for more control during performance
- Dynamic GUI with one-page editing for a fast and fluid workflow
There is a FREE Demo Version available to try... so why not have a play!
Inventive Parameter Sequencer
Inventive paramater sequencer with unlimited lanes, each running at up to 27 different rates from 8/1 to 1/128th of host tempo. 100 global unipolar and bipoblar parameter sequencer lane presets.
150+ Waveforms with User Import
High quality analogue modelled oscillators and unparalleled sound quality with ability to import single cycle waveforms. 151 Oscillator types sampled from over 50 uber-rare vintage synths with sub, noise and the ability to load/save unique single-cycle waveforms.
Extensive Insert FX and Filters
22 insert FX-types, including delay, stereo width enhancer, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, barber-pole phaser, compression, decimator and distortion. Multiple filter types (comb, notch, phaser, circuit-bent, 'acid') with up to 48dB/octave roll-off.
Analogue Modelled Oscillator Modulation
Numerous oscillator modulation modes including Exponential FM (as seen in Roland's Jupiter 8), Ring Modulation, Amplitude Modulation, Distortion Modulation and more. Extensive modulation matrix with 8 slots and numerous sources.
Over 500 Presets
512 presets expertly crafted by some of the world's leading patch creators. Categorised by pads, arpeggios, leads, bass, drums, FX and synth
Built with Sound Design in Mind
Chord, hold note and unison mode with up to 7 voice spread. Fully assignable macro controls for easy performance control. Clearly laid out, scalable GUI designed for ease-of-use with one page editing. Create unique arpeggios and scales from sequence lane presets, shift steps and flip data in any direction
- No external license management software
- 70 new presets (totalling 590)!
- Full NKS integration
- Easy custom wavetable import from within Zone's GUI
- Improved CPU performance of up to 20%
- Waveforms are now assignable to lanes and macros
- Ring modulation is now available as an Insert Effect
- Dedicated reset option for Zone's modulation matrix
- Parameters can now be dragged to the modulation matrix
- Several GUI improvements