Audionamix TRAX Pro 3 SP builds on the foundation of the award-winning software, TRAX, to offer the first full-feature, automated speech separation software. Separate, isolate and remove monophonic melodies, vocals, speech and dialogue from full mono or stereo mixes.
Audionamix TRAX Pro 3 SP introduces a speech-optimised separation algorithm which automatically detects and separates speech, allowing you to extract or remove dialogue from background elements. TRAX Pro 3 SP also includes a new automatic consonants detection feature to help maintain the clarity of the separated voice. We’ve also expanded the lower pitch range on separations to improve the performance of the software on deeper voices.
The addition of the speech algorithm means more creative options, so TRAX Pro 3 SP streamlines the separation workflow with new automatic extraction options. Drop in your audio file and easily select whether to separate dialogue, melodic content like vocals, or both. TRAX Pro 3 SP is simply the most comprehensive and powerful separation tool available.
- Mac only
- Standalone software
- Targets Speech / Dialogue
- Targets Vocal and Instrumental Melodies
- Create and export full isolations
- Integrated Pitchogram refinement tools
TRAX Pro 3 SP is composed of three tabs, the Separate tab, the Process tab, and the Spectral tab. These tabs contain all the tools you need for a start-to-finish workflow.
Using state of the art audio analysis and separation techniques, this revolutionary software will automatically create two separated tracks: an Extraction track and a Background track. It also provides access to an estimated pitch guide line of the targeted speech/melodic content.
Upon completion of the initial separation, you can utilise a set of standard editing tools to refine and customise the pitch guide line and separate the original file again to create a more accurate separation. Once the pitch guide line correctly traces your target content, you can then move on to the process screen, where an assortment of advanced separation algorithms can be applied. TRAX Pro 3 SP even has a familiar comping feature that allows you to quickly select the best parts of each separation and export.
ADX TRAX Pro 3 SP adds spectral editing as a finishing step in the workflow. The spectral tab offers access to powerful tools such as de-noise, smart attenuate, and tonal/noisy gain reduction. Each edit made on the spectral tab is non-destructive, meaning that information is never lost, it simply moves between the vocal and music files.
- Isolate or remove speech from archived content, opening up possibilities for redubbing, remixing and releasing titles.
- Gain the most advanced access to vocals, speech and lead melodies within mono or stereo files – whether you work in post or music, TRAX Pro 3 SP offers the most advanced solution.
- Precisely edit and refine files with the integrated, fully conservative spectral editor.
- Separate, isolate or remove speech from full mixes.
- Equip your edit rooms and re-recording stages with the most advanced speech and melodic separation technology.
- Isolate or Remove Speech
- Isolate or Remove Vocals and Melodic Content
- Available for Mac OS (Standalone Architecture)
- Works on both Mono and Stereo Sources
- Supports up to 192kHz, 32-bit Floating Point Audio Files
- GPU-Enhanced Separation Speeds
- Automatic Consonants Detection
- Speech Optimized Pitchogram
- Full-Frequency Spectral Toolkit
- Pan-Specific Spectral Editor
- Smart Attenuate Tool
- Tonal / Noise Filter
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.