The ADX Vocal Volume Control (VVC) 3 plug-in allows you extreme volume level and pan position control of the main vocal or lead melody line within a mono or stereo master mix, without requiring the original multitrack stems.
VVC is very easy to use, its elegant interface and simple controls provide access to advanced separation algorithms and standard volume and panning sliders. Once your separation is complete, you can make vocal volume adjustments of up to +12 dB to -12 dB and control the pan positioning of the separated vocal up to 60% to the left or right in the stereo field.
VVC 3.0 offers two new separation modes: Vocal and Melody. With Vocal mode selected, Automatic Voice Activity Detection (AVAD) is activated. AVAD uses an advanced algorithm to detect where a singing voice is present and will extract melodic content only during these sections. When no vocal is present, the original mix will remain unaffected.
With Melody mode selected, ADX algorithms extract melodic content for the entire duration of the acquired selection. It can be useful when trying to control the volume of a monophonic instrument (Guitar, Sax, etc.), or when the Automatic Voice Activity Detection misses segments of the vocal performance.
- Volume control of melodic content up to +/- 12 dB
- Target lead melodies as well as sung vocals
- Improved vocal detection algorithm
- Pan control of the lead melody or sung vocal
- Powerful, cloud-based automatic vocal separation featuring patented ADX technology
- Intuitive, user-friendly graphical user interface
- Pre-set combination of algorithms for the best possible automatic separation
- Secure and cutting-edge cloud computing
- Supports AAX, AU, VST, Mac and Windows
- Works with stereo and mono sources
WHO'S IT FOR?Audio Engineers and Artists
- Fix live recordings by adjusting lead vocal and solo instrument levels and pan position.
- Gain control over the volume and pan position of the lead vocal or solo instrument within a mix during your mastering process.
- Duck down lead vocals while broadcasters speak without affecting the rest of the music.
- Independently automate lead vocals from within cues, leaving more room for dialogue without affecting the rest of the music.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.