Audiority Echoes T7E is a faithful recreation of a vintage tube magnetic echo made in Italy in the early ‘60s. This echo effect unit is based on a magnetic spinning drum with both record and playback heads arranged around a recording wire wound around the drum circumference. This solution provides better stability over the usual tape transport with reduced wow and flutter.
Since the main “core” of this effect is based on the above mechanism, Audiority modelled both the mechanics and the electronics. Echoes T7E also provides 3 different playback modes allowing you to set different spinning speed or ever synchronize it to your host tempo extending the original delay length from ~310ms up to ~1100ms.
- Analog Modeled Vintage Tube Echo
- 3 Playback Modes: Classic, Varispeed and Sync
- 4 Playback Heads (equally spaced)
- EM81 “Magic Eye” Tube Level Indicator
- 3 Echo Modes: Echo, Repeat and Swell
- 12 Heads combinations
- Tone, Error and Volume controls for each head
- Magnetic Drum Age and Speed settings
- Internal hum noise (for increased realism and self oscillation)
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.