% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-72.08
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Enlisting the talent of a professional 24-piece alto chamber choir, V Alto Choir is a two-octave section powered by advanced scripting features within Kontakt. V AltoChoir does not incorporate sampled vocal phrases but a selection of sustained vocal elements – Sah, Tah, Voh and etc. In addition, you will find the more common sustained vowels – Ah, Ee, Oh and Oo. Special features include sample offset polyphonic legato, creation and storage of custom vocal verses, attack and release control per vocal step and real-time playback sequencing by way of the V Script.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 24 piece Alto choir section
- Female choir
- 2 octave vocal range (E3-E5)
- Far microphone positioning
- Church ambient with IRF included
Sustained vowels (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long
- Ah Ee Oh and Oo
Sustained Elements (Non-looped) approximately 6-8 seconds long
- Fah Rah Sah Tah
- Dee Fee Tee Zee
- Roh Soh Voh Zoh
- Roo Soo Too Voo
V Script is a sophisticated power tool designed to ease the burden of the working composer. Most aspects are done behind the scenes or on the fly. The composer simply needs to create vocal sequences (a group of elements) and store each by a simple press of a Key-switch.
- Mix elements into 12 part vocal steps to create a sung verse
- Create and store up to 12 verses with instant call-back
- Attack and release control per 12 step element
- User created order of round robin samples
- Real-time sample offset polyphonic legato (semitone) that shift Sah to ah or Vee to ee (example)
Download Size (RAR file):
- 675 MB
"Bela D's Phantom Voice and V Alto Choir for Kontakt provide clean and polished sounds for anyone wanting interesting ways to recreate the human voice in their productions. - Matt Vanacoro, Ask Audio
Product Type:Sample Library
- Kontakt files
- Requires full version of Kontakt 4 or higher