% Off - Save a Total of
£151.05 inc. VAT
% Off - Save a Total of £7.95
Please note: Delivery of this product may take a little longer than normal.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Best Service and Eduardo Tarilonte presets Altus, the Voice of Renaissance, a Kontakt Player virtual instrument delivering the exceptional sound of a real counter tenor.
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery, the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices. Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- A powerful word builder with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- Words can be splitted to offer a total of 136 words/syllables
- Words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- 130 beautiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- Dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to you needs.
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice.
Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u), all at your fingertips in one patch.
Altus introduces a great and innovative new feature, allowing you to connect any word with all 5 true legato vowels to build realistic melodies without using any pre-recorded phrase.
About José Hernández Pastor
José Hernández Pastor is a singer specialising in early music, using his voice as a countertenor. He is considered as a singer with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful voice. He was born in Valencia 1974 and entered as a singer in the Schola Cantorum dAlgemesí in 1979, where he started his musical studies with Diego Ramón I Lluch. In 1995 he obtained his degree as piano teacher in the Official Music School of Valencia.
Besides his young age, he has been conducted by Jordi Savall, Dominique Vellard, and Joshua Rifkin among others. In his successful career as a countertenor, José has played many concerts along Europe like in the Kölner Philarmonie, the Konzerthaus of Vienna, and the Spanish National Auditorium. In 1988 together with Ariel Abramovich (vihuela) he founded the duet “El Cortesano” achieving great success.
- 1.31 GB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.
"The library's highlight is its haunting solo voice, its realistic legato and slow or fast articulation chosen by how smooth or hard you play" - Sound on Sound
"You can't fault Altus as a collection that sets out to do something and does it incredibly well." - MusicTech
Product Type:Virtual Instrument
- Kontakt library
- Requires Kontakt 5 or the FREE Kontakt 5 Player
Mac System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 oder 10.12 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
Windows System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD AthlonTM 64 X2, 4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended)
For all systems
- Internet connection for product activation required (on any computer)