Master true brass power. Best Service Horns Of Hell covers everything from shining brilliance to the ultimate inferno – it’s all at your fingertips! Horns Of Hell is a massive brass, organ and percussion library for the free Kontakt Player, including a total of 67 varied articulations. It features absolutely unique and earth-shattering sections, like the mighty Tenor Horns or the profoundly diabolic Evil Brass.
Horns of Hell Is Powered By:
- 48 powerful brass patches from a huge 20 player brass ensemble with 28 articulations, plus all TO articulations, 5 FX and phrase patches.
- 15 different organ registrations, recorded from two different organs in the same church, quiet and mellow to thunderous and majestic, as well as 3 playable Organ FX patches.
- Various drums, deep hits, tubular bells and a timpani.
Horns Of Hell is now included in The Orchestra Complete 2!
Made To Be Felt
Horns Of Hell is your tool to express the unspeakable. Air and metal melt into an instrument, containing all facets of emotion: From warm and supporting to majestic and overpowering. From soft and shimmering to immense and brutal. In the extremes of sound, where most instruments perish, Horns Of Hell gains power.
Horns Of Hell is not just an entire brass, organ and percussion library, it brings unheard articulations to your fingertips. It comes as an entire toolkit to create new and astonishing colors, it will certainly capture your obsession.
Experience True Power
- Trumpet Ensemble (3 Players) French Horn Ensemble (4 Players) Tenor Horn Ensemble (4 Players) Trombone Ensemble (3 Players) Low Brass (2 Players) Evil Brass (4 Players: Bass Trombone, Contrabass Trombone, Contrabass Tuba & Cimbasso).
- 15 organ patches with 10 manual und 5 pedal registrations. Over 5000 recorded pipes!
- Non Pitched Percussion (Taikos, Tom Ensemble, Gran Cassa, Tam Tam, Snare Drum, Piatti, Suspended Cymbals)
European Brass Ensemble
A 20-piece brass ensemble split into 6 sections performed a variety of powerful and mind-blowing techniques for Horns Of Hell. The vast expression and energy of these new articulations was captured in the classic room of Studio 22 in Budapest. All sections were recorded in their traditional seating position.
Horns of Hell comes with a vast amount of content:
- 40+ different war and battle patterns
- 50+ single NKI’s
- 85 multi articulations
- A total of 120 versatile ensemble presets
The Core: The Ensemble Engine
Horns Of Hell comes with a reworked Engine version of the critically acclaimed instrument The Orchestra, introducing the revised preset browser. Explore the massive selection of presets now using intuitive filters and categories.
This engine works through a number of independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes, heavily inspired by the Sonuscore Origins-Series. Create pulsating rhythms and even inspiring full arrangements from any combination of notes. All of this without relying on prerecorded phrases – you have the full control. It will work, no matter what chord or note you play. With minimum loading times, a vast amount of presets provides you with full ensemble colors right out of the box.
Sonuscore fully integrated all drums and hits into the Engine, which enables completely new and intense arrangements.
- Explore your presets using intuitive filters and categories
- Independent arpeggiators and velocity envelopes create vivid and powerful orchestral colors
- Load up to 5 different instruments in independent slots and play them together
- Every slot can be assigned to one of five different modules
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.