Big Fish Audio and Sample Factory are proud to present: CIRCLES: Modern Drama Film Scoring. This library is an essential collection of sounds for modern Film Scoring, Movie Trailer, Sound Design, Game Media, Cinematic Music and so much more.
Carefully curated pulse Basses, moving Strings, moody Pads, lead Synths, inspiring Pianos, bouncy Mallets, Drums and Percussion will add character to your production.
Coming in at 4.5 GB of original content with 20 massive kits this library contains an extensive amount of emotional pianos that add texture and vibe to your tracks as well as a beautiful collection of ambient vocal chops for flavour and uniqueness in any production.
Every file in this library comes with MIDI allowing you to take existing performances and make them your own. CIRCLES is a must have sample library for any serious composer that requires a massive palette of sounds.
CIRCLES: Modern Drama Film Scoring has been formatted in the most widely-used formats: Apple Loops, Acidised WAV, and REX files, making it usable in virtually every piece of software and hardware on the market today. In addition, this library comes fully formatted for Kontakt as part of the Big Fish Audio KLI 3.0 Series which transforms this loop library into a truly mouldable and musical writing instrument.
You must have a FULL version of Kontakt 5.8.0 to use the KLI/Kontakt version of this product.
- 4.76 GB of content
- 774 Total Kontakt Patches
KLI 3.0 PATCHES
- Kit Combos - Each patch contains all the loops from the main body of the track to create quick and easy arrangements. Modulation Keys are located in the C0-C1 octave range, loops start at C2 on the keyboard.
- Sliced Loops - Each loop from the product has been given its own patch and can be edited extensively using the "loop fx” interface. The full loop can be triggered at C0. The loop can be played backward at D0.
- Single Instruments - These patches include full menus of each group of instruments arranged by kit. For example all the synth pads from the whole product can be found in the patch called "Synth Pads.nki”.
- Drum Kits - These patches include all multi-track drum loops and one shot samples (starting on C4) of a particular kit giving you complete access to customize your drum tracks.
- Drum Menus - These patches include all single hit drum samples and loops divided by kit piece giving you complete access to create your own custom drum parts, and easily demo different samples in a pre-set midi pattern. For example, the patch titled "HiHats 2" will have all the hihats from the product laid out on the keyboard for quick and easy demoing.
- FX Suite - Each patch includes a suite of group-assignable FX to shape the sound and processing of the sample groups individually utilizing the powerful Kontakt audio BUS system.
The KLI 3.0 Series allows you to quickly arrange and mix tracks in Big Fish Audio's Kit Combo Patches and make completely original drum tracks with our custom drum patches that include both multi-track drum loops and one-shot samples.
Libraries in the KLI Series (Kontakt Loop Interface) include a custom interface for tweaking loops and sounds beyond what was previously possible. Each loop is given its own patch, and can be extensively edited by manipulating the various slices of the loop. In addition, groups of loops that play together have been given their own patch as well, making it easy to quickly arrange and mix loops on the fly. Each patch will automatically sync with your DAW's host tempo, making integration with your production seamless.
- 4.57 GB Total Content
- 764 Files
- 4.63 GB Total Content
- 764 Files
- 1.82 GB Total Content
- 810 REX Files
CIRCLES is formatted in all the industry standard file types: Apple Loops, Acidised WAV, and REX. Every piece of commonly used hardware and software will be compatible with at least one of these fully developed and usable formats.
Each audio file has been expertly cut and edited to loop perfectly and has been recorded in the highest quality 24-bit rate to ensure absolutely top quality results.
If you work primarily with Apple products, be sure to utilise the extra loop tagging functionality in Garageband and Apple Logic as well as Apple's proprietary time stretching and pitch bending algorithms.
If you're working inside Protools, Cubase, Fruity Loops, Ableton Live, Sony ACID, or any other DAW on the market, the Acidized WAV files are the perfect fit for time stretching and pitch bending capabilities. The Acidized WAV files can also be used as standard WAV files in almost any music tool in production today.
Beat-makers and artists who love sampled melodic slices can take advantage of Big Fish Audio's REX/RMX format that utilises all the powerful programming found in Stylus RMX and the Dr. Octo REX player in Propellerheads Reason.
Please click the link below to view the installation guide for this product