% Off - Save a Total of
£50.14 inc. VAT
% Off - Save a Total of £21.49
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Big Fish Audio is proud to present Street Percussion: NYC. This library is a massive collection of unconventional street drum and breakbeat style percussion. With over 2,100 loops and over 190 one-shot samples, this library stands alone in its genre for size and quality. The 26 construction kits, hit menus, and 2 complete velocity layered drum kits come out to over 4GB of pristinely recorded and perfectly chopped content, ready for use in anything from breakbeat tracks to exciting cinematic chase scenes.
You can't go wrong with the quality and unique character of Street Percussion: NYC as it captures the energy of New York's best street performers.
Street Percussion: NYC has been formatted in the most widely-used formats: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX files, making it usable in virtually every piece of software and hardware in use on the market today. In addition, this library comes fully formatted for Kontakt as part of the Big Fish Audio KLI 3.0 Series which transforms this loop library into a truly moldable and musical writing instrument.
KLI SERIES VERSION:
Street Percussion: NYC Kontakt version is part of the Kontakt KLI Series (Kontakt Loop Interface) and includes a custom interface for tweaking loops and sounds beyond what was previously possible. Each loop is given its own patch, and can be extensively edited by manipulating the various slices of the loop. In addition, groups of loops that play together have been given their own patch as well making it easy to quickly arrange and mix loops on the fly. Each patch in the Kontakt player will automatically sync with your DAW's host tempo, making integration with your production seamless.
- You must have a FULL version of Kontakt 5.5.1 to use this product.
- 4.46 GB Total Content
- 1,993 Total Patches
- 2 Hit Menu Patches
- 2 Drum Kits Patches
- 39 Drum Menus Patches
- 52 Kit Combo Patches
- 1,897 Sliced Loops Patches
- 1 Demo Patch
The KLI 3.0 Series allows you to quickly arrange and mix tracks in our Kit Combo Patches and make completely original drum tracks with our custom drum patches that include both multi-track drum loops and one-shot samples.
KLI 3.0 PATCHES
- Kit Combos - Each patch contains all the loops from the main body of the track to create quick and easy arrangements. So many elements are involved in Street Percussion NYC that these patches needed to be split into "Drum Kits" and "Percussion" sections. loops start at C0 on the keyboard.
- Sliced Loops - Each loop from the product has been given its own patch and can be edited extensively using the "loop fx” interface. The full loop can be triggered at C0. The loop can be played backward at D0. Individual slices start at C1 on the keyboard.
- Single Instruments - These patches include full menus of each main group of instruments arranged by kit. For example all the Pad samples from the whole product can be found in the patch called "Pad.nki”. (Loops start at C0 on the keyboard)
- Drum Menus - These patches include all single hit samples (starting on C2) giving you complete access to create your own custom drum parts, and easily demo different samples in a pre-set midi pattern.
- Drum Kits - These patches include all velocity layered samples (starting on C2) of the two included drum kits mapped to general midi specs. This gives you complete control over two distinct drum sets to play and program completely original beats.
- FX Suite - Each patch includes a suite of group-assignable FX to shape the sound and processing of the sample groups individually utilizing the powerful Kontakt audio BUS system.
- Demo Patch - One patch is included containing each kits full mix file for easy previewing
Apple Loops (4.12 GB)
- 2,116 Apple Loop Files
- 193 One-Shot samples
WAV/ACID (4.24 GB)
- 2,116 Acidized WAV Files
- 193 One-Shot Samples
- 26 Pro Tools Sessions
REX/RMX (1.51 GB)
- 2,092 REX Files
Street Percussion: NYC has been formatted in all the industry standard file types: Apple Loops, Acidized WAV and REX. Every piece of commonly used hardware and software will be compatible with at least one of these fully developed and usable formats.
Each audio file has been expertly cut and edited to loop perfectly and has been recoded in the highest quality 24-bit rate to ensure absolutely top quality end results.
If you work primarily with Apple Products be sure to utilize the extra loop tagging functionality in Garageband and Apple Logic as well as Apple's proprietary time stretching and pitch bending algorithms.
If you're working inside Protools, Cubase, Fruity Loops, Ableton Live, Sony ACID or any other DAW on the market, the Acidized WAV files are the perfect fit for time stretching and pitch bending capabilities. The Acidized WAV files can also be used as standard wav files in almost any music tool in production today.
Beat-makers and artists who love sampled melodic slices work well with our REX/RMX format that takes advantage of all the powerful programming found in Stylus RMX and the Dr. Octo REX player in Propellerheads Reason DAW.
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 - 3: 953 MB each
- Part 4: 185 MB
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 - 9: 953 MB each
- Part 10: 418 MB
Product Type:Sample Library
- Apple loops
- Kontakt files