Big Fish Audio and Sample Factory are proud to present, Trapture: Trap and Hip Hop. This new hit library features 20 Radio-ready kits with drag-and-drop ease. The perfect bass lines, iconic drum loops and all the samples you need are right here.
Packed into 20 massive kits featuring complete sections and dynamic movements is 4GB of completely original content that is sure to wow audiences and make hits. With the creative styles of Lil Pump, NBA Young Boy, Lil Xan, 21 Savage, and Migos and with all the elements and flexibility of full songs that Trapture brings, this library is a must have for any serious Trap and Hip Hop producer. Check out the demos…we dare you!
Trapture: Trap and Hip Hop has been formatted in the most widely-used formats: Apple Loops, Acidised WAV, and REX files, making it usable in virtually every piece of software and hardware on the market today. In addition, this library comes fully formatted for Kontakt as part of the Big Fish Audio KLI 3.0 Series which transforms this loop library into a truly mouldable and musical writing instrument.
You must have a FULL version of Kontakt 5.7.1 to use the Kontakt version of this product.
- 4.2 GB of content
- 964 Total Kontakt Patches
The KLI 3.0 Series allows you to quickly arrange and mix tracks in Big Fish Audio's Kit Combo Patches and make completely original drum tracks with Big Fish Audio's custom drum patches that include both multi-track drum loops and one-shot samples.
Libraries in the KLI Series (Kontakt Loop Interface) include a custom interface for tweaking loops and sounds beyond what was previously possible. Each loop is given its own patch, and can be extensively edited by manipulating the various slices of the loop. In addition, groups of loops that play together have been given their own patch as well, making it easy to quickly arrange and mix loops on the fly. Each patch will automatically sync with your DAW's host tempo, making integration with your production seamless.
KLI 3.0 PATCHES
- Kit Combos - Each patch contains all the loops from the main body of the track to create quick and easy arrangements. Each kit also has a corresponding DRY patch with the unprocessed versions of the melodic files. Modulation Keys are located in the C0-C1 octave range, loops start at C2 on the keyboard.
- Sliced Loops - Each loop from the product has been given its own patch and can be edited extensively using the "loop fx” interface. The full loop can be triggered at C0. The loop can be played backward at D0. Individual slices start at C1 on the keyboard.
- Single Instruments - These patches include full menus of each group of instruments arranged by kit. For example all the synths from the whole product can be found in the patch called "Synths.nki”. (Loops start at C1 on the keyboard)
- Drum Kits - These patches include all multi-track drum loops (starting on C1) and one shot samples (starting on C4) of a particular kit giving you complete access to customize your drum tracks.
- Drum Menus - These patches include all single hit drum samples and loops divided by kit piece (starting on C1) giving you complete access to create your own custom drum parts, and easily demo different samples in a pre-set midi pattern. For example, the patch titled "Hi-Hats 2" will have all the hi-hats from the product laid out on the keyboard for quick and easy demoing.
- FX Suite - Each patch includes a suite of group-assignable FX to shape the sound and processing of the sample groups individually utilising the powerful Kontakt audio BUS system.
- Demo Patch - One patch is included containing each kits full mix file for easy previewing.
Trapture: Trap and Hip Hop has been formatted in all the industry standard file types: Apple Loops, Acidised WAV and REX. Every piece of commonly used hardware and software will be compatible with at least one of these fully developed and usable formats.
Each audio file has been expertly cut and edited to loop perfectly, and has been recorded in the highest quality 24-bit rate to ensure absolutely top quality end results.
If you work primarily with Apple products, be sure to utilise the extra loop tagging functionality in Garageband and Apple Logic as well as Apple's proprietary time stretching and pitch bending algorithms.
If you're working inside Protools, Cubase, Fruity Loops, Ableton Live, Sony ACID, or any other DAW on the market, the Acidised WAV files are the perfect fit for time stretching and pitch bending capabilities. The Acidised WAV files can also be used as standard WAV files in almost any music tool in production today.
Beat-makers and artists who love sampled melodic slices can take advantage of the REX/RMX version that utilises all the powerful programming found in Stylus RMX and the Dr. Octo REX player in Propellerheads Reason.
Please click the link below to view the installation guide for this product.