Cinesamples CineScore Template offers industry-standard articulations, spacings and engraving markings specifically designed for use in the studio environment. Engineered to bridge the gap between Sibelius and Finale, these customized files have been tailored by master engraver Robert Puff to deliver clean reading charts quickly and efficiently.
Cinesamples is proud to present their newest tool for composers by composers - CineScore Template. In keeping with their mission to offer task-specific, streamlined products for use in the studio, CineScore Template has been designed for media composers to achieve the clearest and cleanest engravings while using either of the major notation programs.
Recording sessions are a costly venture where any minute spared is a dollar saved. The breakneck pace often creates a stressful environment for even the most experienced team. It is critical that all things that could be prepared ahead of time are done so and in the most thorough fashion. It's imperative that every detail of the parts be clear on the first reading, and each mark of the score be legible and familiar. These files have been prepared to have maximum legibility in the studio via proven font and spacing choices and industry accepted articulations.
With many customised lines and articulations, CineScore Template allows composers to spend more time writing and less time fidgeting with engraving.
CineScore Template offers many industry-standard layout elements, articulations and ornaments, including the following:
- Industry standard fonts for text such as "con sordino," "espressivo," "arco" etc.
- Separate half note and whole note trill articulations
- Custom Aleatoric notation
- Custom, industry standard headers and footers.
- Customized note and staff spacing
In addition to the notation software templates, this product will include the following:
- Sample score and part PDF from composer Michael Barry, created using CineScore Template
- Document outlining standard operating procedures for film scoring specific notation frequently used on scoring stages for maximum efficiency.
Download Size: 9.5MB (Zip)