iZotope's Iris 2 sample-based synthesizer offers a dizzying level of flexibility and potential, and virtual instrument expert William Sprawls shows you how to tame this beast!
Will first introduces just how powerful this instrument is, with its amazing Filters, Modulators Effects, and 11GB Factory Library. He then begins with Patches, Samples, and Oscillators, teaching you the fundamental building blocks of this creative tool.
From there, Will teaches you how to use the Spectrogram, and explores the 4 Built-in Effects Processors and different Routing Modes. After going through the basics, Will shows you all of the Modulation and Control Tools at your disposal, as well as your Global Settings and Layout Options.
Finally, Will shows you how you can use Iris 2 for Sound Design, Remixing, and of course as a Musical Tool. If you’re an Iris 2 user looking to dive into this monster synthesizer, or if you’re just curious about what this unique instrument has to offer, watch "Iris 2 Explained" today!
- 13 tutorials / 1 hour 24 mins total runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate iZotope Iris 2 users
- Tutorials written by virtual instrument expert William Sprawls
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
- Watch Online, Stream to iPad, iPhone & iPod