Is the songwriter in you looking for an easy way to write music? Look no further than "EZkeys Explained". In this micro series, Eli Krantzberg breaks down the simply superb Toontack EZKeys plug-in and shows you all of its features and functions as well how to lay out your own song.
Eli starts with showing you how to set up the plug-in for standalone use, use its presets, pedals, dynamics and tuning sections. Then he reveals the browser section and how to audition MIDI files in different keys and tempos, as well as sort, categorize and save favorites. He then shows you how to edit the song track and arrange, import and export MIDI files and finally create a piano part for an original song.
If you use Toontrack EZkeys, watching this collection of video tutorials is an EZ choice to make. Watch "EZkeys Explained today.
- 6 Tutorials / 42 Minutes Total Runtime
- For all beginner to intermediate EZkeys users
- Tutorials written by DAW expert Eli Krantzberg
- Simple to use video control interface for Mac & PC
Total Runtime: 42m:52s
- The Piano (demo video) - See how to set up EZkeys for stand alone use, and learn how to work with the presets, pedals, dynamics, and tuning sections.
- The Browser - The Browser section is used to audition MIDI files either in the host DAW´s tempo and key signature, or in the original key and tempo; as well as to categorize, sort, and store favorites.
- Song Track & Chord Selector - Learn how to place MIDI files on the EZkeys Song Track, transpose the key of the patterns, and alter the chord extensions and qualities using the Chord Selector.
- Editing the Song Track - Learn how the edit tools work and how the contextual menu commands and Properties window are used to further stimulate creative editing and arrangement of song parts.
- Import & Export - Discover different ways of both importing and exporting MIDI files to and from EZkeys, as a means of stimulating new variations throughout the song writing process.
- The Virtual Keyboard Player - See how EZkeys is used to create a piano part for an original song idea /chord pattern, by customizing one of the pre-existing MIDI file piano parts in the Song Track using the Chord Selector.
133.4Mb (RAR file)