Acoustic Revolutions 3 is Impact Soundworks' definitive acoustic guitar rhythm instrument! It allows you to easily create entire backing tracks in virtually any key, chord, or tempo using a single instrument. Plus it has over 10x the content of the previous two Acoustic Revolutions libraries combined!
- Intelligent chord detection
- Syncs to host tempo and playback
- Three fret/chord trigger modes
- A/B variations and double-tracking built in
- Seamlessly transition between chords + phrases
- Analog and digitally modelled FX rack
Acoustic Revelations 3 is the definitive entry into ISW's series of rhythmic acoustic guitar loops. Where the first volume had a small set of stylised loops, and the second volume expanded that into a broader set of "bread and butter" rhythms, this third entry features over 10x more content than the previous two libraries COMBINED. Impact Soundworks have exhaustively sampled 48 unique strummed rhythms in two tempos, six keys, twelve chord types, and multiple variations per rhythm. As a result, you can use the performances in virtually any composition with minimal stretching or shifting needed!
This third volume also includes a brand new Kontakt instrument giving you many ways to perform, sequence, and switch between rhythms and chords seamlessly. While all loops are also provided as WAV, this playable instrument is an incredibly convenient way to musically control the huge bank of over 13,000 loops. Use chord detection or key switches to set up new chords, adjust playback to sync with your host, trigger transitions like chokes, falls, stops, and mutes, and even apply up to 6 FX from our modular analog/digital effects rack!
Acoustic Revolutions 3 is Impact Soundworks' most versatile, inspirational acoustic guitar collection yet. Whether you're writing pop, rock, country, underscore, or EDM, the samples here are sure to inspire your songwriting!
- Over 14,500 24-bit samples
- 48 unique rhythm patterns
- 2 RR variations, 2 tempos, 6 keys per rhythm
- Chord types: Maj, min, M6, m6, 5th+oct, dim
- Sus2, sus4, aug, 7, m7, M7 (12 types total!
- Fret noises, falls, stops, chokes + strum endings
- Also provided as WAV