Archtop: Hollowbody Electric Guitar is Impact Soundworks' next-generation virtual instrument sampling a customised Sadowsky Jim Hall model with dual pickups.
This library is ideal for many genres, from jazz, funk, and R&B, to ambient, rock, pop, and beyond. With stunning realism and detail, you can write or perform virtually any rhythm or lead part you can imagine!
The gorgeous warm tone of Archtop can be processed with internal or external amps, cabs, and FX, or left totally clean; with tons of subtle detail and two pickups, it excels at clean playing.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Beautiful and intuitive UI
- Blend between bridge and neck pickups
- Custom mapping for all articulations
- Intelligent performance + playback
- One-click dual-pickup stereo sound
- Dozens of engine tweaking options
- MIDI guitar compatibility
Archtop also includes an advanced, but highly intuitive scripted interface. Articulations can be switched on/off and completely remapped to taste. A virtual fretboard provides visual feedback, and extensive engine controls are available for deep customization.
If you're looking for a versatile, flexible, and affordable guitar instrument, Archtop is an excellent choice! Compared to other libraries, it's highly intuitive and easy to play, providing a great sound out-of-the-box with no tweaking needed. No keyswitches or MIDI CCs are required either!
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
- Extensive 24-bit DI recordings
- Sadowsky Jim Hall model archtop guitar
- Bridge & neck pickups recorded
- Sustain, palm mutes, vibrato, tremolo
- Thumbed octaves, portamento (glissando)
- Staccato notes, hammer-on / pull-off
- Harmonics, neck slides, pick FX and noises
- Wide range of release noises
- Every fret sampled on every string
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 - 7: 500 MB each
- Part 8: 89 MB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.