Impact Soundworks presents Bravura Scoring Brass –A complete collection of orchestral brass ensembles, soloists, and aleatoric FX recorded with stunning depth in a large scoring studio. Featuring three mic positions, extensive articulations, and incredibly powerful scripting, BSB is an ideal tool for film, TV & game scoring.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Orchestrator & Chordmaker patches
- Customizable keyswitches
- MIDI CC assignable dynamics + vibrato
- Stack mode doubles or triples ensemble size
- Apply simulated muting to all articulations
- Deep per-articulation tweaking controls
- 3 types of short notes via KS or velocity
- Powerful & beautiful interface
- Compatible with free KONTAKT PLAYER
bravura - noun / br - vyoor - :
1. a musical passage requiring exceptional agility and technical skill in execution
2. a florid, brilliant style
3. a show of daring
When Impact Soundworks ran across this rarely-used (and somewhat difficult to pronounce!) term they knew immediately it was the ideal title for a bold, new orchestral brass library. They started by taking a good look at other brass libraries and asked themselves "what's missing and how can they take this to a new level?" With great care they set out to record gorgeous, "human" performances and to craft instantly gratifying yet deeply customizable instruments.
Not only is Bravura both agile and meticulously sampled, it also includes an extensive number of articulations and a versatile, scoring STUDIO sound. Bravura therefore provides the modern media/classical composer a complete suite of scoring brass instruments that can easily blend with other orchestral sample libraries.
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
- 55,000+ samples in 16 and 24-bit
- Horn, trombone, trumpet & low brass ensembles
- Solo trumpet, picc trumpet, trombone
- Solo french horn, tuba, flugelhorn
- True legato for all instruments
- Staccato, tenuto, marcato, rips, falls
- Trills, flutters, multi-tongues & vibrato
- Aleatoric FX, figures & phrases
- Recorded in a large scoring studio
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 - 8: 1 GB each
- Part 9: 936 MB
- Parts 1 - 8: 2 GB each
- Part 9: 109 MB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.