A stunning collection of three virtual instruments tailor-made for gypsy jazz and swing music! DJANGO includes two lead guitars (acoustic & electric DI) plus an acoustic rhythm guitar, all with incredible realism and superb playability.
The heart of Django Reinhardt’s signature style, available in your DAW at last. If preferred, you can buy the Rhythm and Lead instruments of Django separately by making your selection in the Delivery Method drop-down menu and clicking Add to Bag.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Elegant, colorful & straightforward interface
- Automatically triggers realistic noises
- Fine-tune noises and playback settings
- Control fret and pick behavior
- Rhythm patch: pattern builder & playback
- Virtual analog effects rack for easy tweaks
- MIDI learn any knob
This library is a tribute to the legendary musical style of its namesake, Django Reinhardt, innovator of gypsy jazz (also known as gypsy swing, hot club jazz, or jazz manouche). Impact Soundworks recorded three instruments - acoustic lead, electric lead, and acoustic rhythm - designed to deliver solo and accompanying parts in the characteristic expression and speed of this wonderful style. With over 20,000+ samples total, they achieved their goal!
But the degree of sampling depth and authenticity included in DJANGO makes the instrument suitable for other contexts as well: modern jazz, swing, blues, or even pop, and can provide an alternative sound for lead steel or nylon acoustic guitar parts played with a pick. The rhythm instrument is ideal for the well-known upbeat swing rhythm, best known as "la pompe", in any key and with a wide range of chords.
The designer of DJANGO, Dimitris Plagiannis, also produced Impact Soundwork´s popular bouzouki and oud sample libraries, and approached this with the same sampling philosophy: meticulous recording, editing, and scripting techniques to make the instruments sound absolutely real. Not just through intelligent note playback (smart virtual fret selection, bends, slides, release noises), but also by including playing inconsistencies that provide the dynamics, flow, and expressiveness of real acoustic performances. It´s these subtle (and controllabe) imperfections that give sampled and sequenced performances true life and depth.
- Over 20,000 beautiful samples
- Two lead guitars - acoustic & DI electric
- Acoustic rhythm guitar
- Meticulously recorded finger, fret + string noise
- Sustain, hammer/pull, gliss, harmonics + octaves
- Release sounds, up/down slides and dirty notes
- Rhythm: chords in all 12 keys
- Rhythm: 12 chord types and 7 strum types
- Demo MIDI files included!
Download Sizes (RAR files)
- Parts 1-2: 2 GB each
- Part 3: 383 MB
- 539 MB
- Part 1: 2 GB
- Part 2: 1.9 GB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.