Welcome to Shreddage II: Absolute Electric Guitar. This virtual guitar for Kontakt is the ultimate weapon for rock & metal music, built from the ground up for realistic playing in any hi-gain style. All samples were recorded on a 7-string guitar and are provided clean/DI so you can use your own custom amp tone - or use the included Peavey ReValver HPse.
Want to write blazing leads and screaming solos? No problem. Crank the pitch bend up, use one of four vibrato modes, and shred to your heart's content.Need some ultra-chunky rhythm chugs? S2 features both single-note and powerchord palm mutes with up to 5 layers and 8 variations each, offering superior realism and maximum options.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Multiple picking modes/behaviors
- Double and quad-tracking capabilities
- Virtual fretboard display with deep tweaking
- Custom-built FX rack with amp + cab sim
- Hi-gain FX presets for instant gratification
- Completely customizable mapping
- New ADVANCED tab to go under-the-hood
- KONTAKT PLAYER compatible
With the new Shreddage 2X update released in July 2014, S2 is better than ever. Enjoy a brand-new user interface and totally rewritten engine, with intelligent string / fret selection, new features and options, even more customizable mapping, and new samples like powerchord slides and staccatos. You can also use new built-in effects pedals and save/load your own custom presets to use across multiple projects.
Shreddage II is our answer to the challenge of total guitar sampling. It is a complete instrument with elegant scripting, intuitive mapping, and incredible depth. And while it excels at rock & metal playing (both lead and rhythm alike), it is also well-suited for many other genres thanks to its clean tone and huge range. We couldn't be prouder of this release, and hope that it will bring you inspiration, joy, productivity, and of course, brutal guitar sounds!
- Deep-sampled 7-string electric guitar
- Ultra-low tuning down to Drop G
- Up to 8x RR variations per note, up + down strokes
- Sustains, palm mutes, powerchords articulations
- Pinch squeals, tremolo, staccato notes
- True legato hammer-ons and portamento
- Tonal and atonal release and pick noises
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.