A classic game console reverb effect, now in plugin format! SNESVerb is a super lightweight, streamlined, and easy-to-use way of adding 16-bit style faux reverb along with other lo-fi processing effects.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
- Faithful emulation of SNES faux-reverb effect
- Delay time, feedback, and width controls
- Pre and post-processing LP filter
- Downsampler (11, 22, 32khz) for authenticity
- Filter & downsample wet-only, or dry signal too
- One-click bypass and randomize buttons
- Four stereo input & processing modes
- Ultra light on CPU/memory usage
SNESVerb is a lightweight plugin designed to faithfully emulate the faux-reverb effect of the SNES home video game console. Many classic game soundtracks from this game system heavily utilized the reverb effect, which was actually a very short delay line, making for a truly signature sound that is looked on with warm nostalgia by millions.
Impact Soundworks created this plugin because users of Super Audio Cart, which included a similar built-in effect, requested it. Rather than just leaving it as a simple delay, we also included some useful features such as a downsampler, pre- and post-processing filters, four stereo input modes, and a preset randomizer button.
Please enjoy SNESVerb for both your retro 16-bit style music and modern productions alike!
Download Size (zipped file):
- 11.7 MB