% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-80.00
Please note: Delivery of this product may take a little longer than normal.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
The third instrument in the VENTUS Ethnic Winds series features the divine tone of the Indian bansuri. Includes 14 playing techniques, nearly 350 pre-recorded phrases, and bonus drones – 4,500+ samples in total! An ornament system allows for unique, authentic performances and TACT (Total Articulation Control Technology) provides the ultimate solution for fully customizable mapping.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Beautiful unified VENTUS interface
- Dozens of under-the-hood tweaking controls
- Ornament system for effortless authentic performances
- Phrase playback editor
- Easy FX rack with analog-modeled EQ, compressor, delay & reverb
- TACT - Total Articulation Control Technology for easy customization of all playing techniques
The Bansuri is an ancient flute indigenous to India, known as the nadi or tunava in some texts. It has a special role in North Indian and Hindustani classical music and is often known as the "divine instrument", carrying with it the appropriate religious significance. Unlike many ancient flutes, the bansuri is tranverse (side-blown). We selected the bansuri for the Ventus Series because of its supreme importance in traditional Indian music, and because we loved its haunting, low tone. It is the perfect companion for our Sitar Nation library.
The bansuri library is performed by Josh Plotner, who captured all key articulations and playing techniques of the instrument: sustains, ornaments, staccatos, legato, portamento, bends, phrases and much more!
Ventus Series Concept
We started the Ventus Ethnic Winds series to take you on a journey all over the world, capturing the tones of beautifully performed solo woodwinds outside the Western repertoire. Along with that goal, we want you to be able to create authentic performances without technology getting in the way.
Each Ventus instrument shares several key features, along with a common user interface:
- Traditional playable articulations alongside a large pool of pre-recorded phrases that you can quickly drop into a composition for instant color.
- An innovative ornaments system designed to automagically createdecorative techniques in real time with no extra sequencing or tweaking needed.
- Our unique Total Articulation Control Technology (TACT) to unify and simplify the process of creating your own personal mapping setup for every instrument.
With these three features, combined with our hallmark depth of sampling and attention to detail, we know that our Ventus Ethnic Winds will become a source of endless inspiration.
- Over 4,500 24-bit samples recorded through warm ribbon & room mics
- 7 types of sustain articulations
- True legato and portamento, tweakable settings
- 3 different release ornaments
- Staccato, bends, vibrato
- Nearly 350 phrases. multiple lengths & styles
- Phrases also provided as WAV
- Bonus tambura and sitar drones patch
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 - 2: 2 GB each
- Part 3: 1.7 GB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.
Product Type:Sample Library
- Kontakt files
- Requires full version of Kontakt 5.5.2 or higher
- 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 2009 or later processor