In Session Audio Fluid Harmonics
Ingenius interplay of flowing arpeggiators, guitar harmonics and synths to create richly layered melodic patterns with ease
In Session Audio Fluid Harmonics is a Kontakt Player instrument designed to create richly layered melodic patterns with ease.
Why is it called FLUID HARMONICS?
“FLUID” because of the flowing sound created with the three arpeggiators.
“HARMONICS” because the library features harmonics from 30 guitars (complemented by 100 synth sounds).
Why guitar harmonics?
They have a familiar yet mystical sound to them. A purity and clarity. You can tell it's guitar – but there's something a bit different – something special. More sparkle. More chime.
With a slew of effects, sound shaping tools and autoplay rhythmic and melodic features at your fingertips, Fluid Harmonics can go from from organic to hybrid to electronic with ease.
TRIPLE PLAY ENGINE
For years, In Session Audio had been wondering - "What if we could create an instrument that allowed the user to:
- Select three sound sources to layer together
- Arpeggiate the three sound sources with independent patterns, rates and playback modes
- Shape and effect the three sound sources independent of one another
- Select any effect directly from the interface (and swap their positions on the fly)
- Humanize the three sound sources independent of one another?"
After nearly six months of development, they did it!
NKS READY: FLUID HARMONICS
Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) is Native Instruments' extended plug-in format.
NKS allows for seamless interaction between FLUID HARMONICS and KOMPLETE KONTROL and MASCHINE hardware.
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 18 electric guitars
- 12 acoustic guitars
- 100 custom made synth sets
- All acoustic guitar and bass guitar sample sets are presented in versions played with fingers AND with a pick, bringing the guitar sample set count to 44.
- All guitars feature triple round robin cycling for natural variation.
- To improve playability all guitars were tuned to allow samples to be recorded below and above the standard range of the instruments.
- 200 patches split into six categories:
- Triple Play Electric (40)
- Triple Play Acoustic (40)
- Rhythmic Pulses w Mod Wheel (24)
- Solo (48)
- Pads (24)
- Ambient (24)
- 71 custom reverb impulse responses
- 12 custom amp cabinet impulse responses
- 64 custom fx unit presets
- Triple Play rhythm grids can modify up to 15 parameters simultaneously (arp, pitch, filter cutoff, volume and pan x 3)
- The Triple Play engine supports up to 22 user-selected Kontakt effects at once, plus an additional three filters, three send delays and three send reverbs, for a total of 31 (!) simultaneous effects.
Download Size (RAR files):
- Parts 1 & 2: 1 GB each
- Part 3: 70 MB
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.