Equip yourself with intelligent software for touching up production audio, achieving dialogue cohesiveness, and adding realistic depth to your scenes. With iZotope RX 7 Advanced to repair and polish damaged audio, iZotope Dialogue Match to integrate your actors’ performances into the scene with revolutionary sonic profile matching technology, and Exponential Audio Stratus to add natural multichannel reflections for authentic, audio productions, iZotope RX 7 Advanced Reverb Bundle has everything you need to add space and consistency to your next surround project in less time than ever. Prepare to change your approach to audio post production forever.
See 'More Info' tab to read more on the products included in the bundle.
AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ON THIS PAGE:
For all new customers that do not own any of the iZotope products listed below.
For owners of Dialogue Match
For owners of RX Advanced versions 1-6
For owners of RX Standard versions 1-7
The makers of the two-time Emmy award-winning RX bring you the next indispensable postproduction tool. Re-recording mixers, responsible for delivering the final sound mix for films and television programs, need a way to quickly match dialogue from lavalier, boom mics, and ADR, in order to create a seamless and cohesive dialogue performance. Dialogue Match, the first tool to automatically learn and match the sonic character of dialogue recordings, is here to revolutionize this process.
By combining brand-new machine learning from iZotope with ground-breaking reverb technology from Exponential Audio, Dialogue Match, an AudioSuite plug-in for Pro Tools, analyzes your audio to extract a sonic profile you can apply to other tracks. Now, the tedious process of matching ADR to production dialogue is cut from hours to seconds. With DialogueMatch, you can apply a learned profile to any other dialogue track for fast and easy environmental consistency for every scene.
The ultimate tool for re-recording mixers and ADR editors.
- Match EQ, reverb, and ambiance recording characteristics from a boom to lavalier.
- Automatically match ADR to production audio
- Quickly match localized audio to the original language
- Save and load global snapshots and reference profiles
Designed specifically for the demanding needs of post-production professionals, RX 7 Advanced continues to be the industry standard audio repair tool used on movies and TV shows to restore damaged, noisy audio to pristine condition. Trusted by the top audio pros around the world, RX 7 continues to lead advances in audio signal processing and machine learning that were once unimaginable.
RX 7 Advanced features exclusive tools that are used daily in professional post production houses, including the revolutionary Dialogue Isolate, De-rustle, De-wind, and Spectral Repair. In RX 7, we focused on giving you even more control over audio, whether remodelling the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour, removing the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb, or rebalancing music stems with Music Rebalance—all with multichannel support up Dolby Atmos 7.1.2.
Perfect for post-production studios and facilities
- Includes everything in RX 7 Standard
- Remodel the performance of a line with Dialogue Contour
- Remove the reverb on dialogue with Dialogue De-reverb
- Repair multichannel audio up to 7.1.2
- Reduce vocals in background music for clearer dialogue with Music Rebalance
- Remove rustle from lav mics and other sources with De-rustle
- Isolate dialogue from noisy backgrounds with Dialogue Isolate
- Reduce intermittent low-end wind rumble with De-wind
- Features machine learning tech and Advanced-only tools
Create natural surround environments for your mixes with unrivaled reverb clarity using Stratus. With up to 7.1 surround support, over 1,700 presets, and familiar, intelligent controls over every channel, get just the right amount of depth and dimension in any post production job.
Stratus’s clear and realistic reverb algorithm brings crisp, authentic dimension to any post production session in surround formats up to 7.1. Refine your tone with ease and precision using Stratus’s thorough, channel-specific timbre and timing controls to create the perfect atmosphere for your next project.
- Natural surround reverb algorithm with support up to 7.1
- Channel-specific control over reverb delay and gain
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Pre-delay and reverb delay adjustable by tempo
- 3D controls link multiple plug-in instances
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.