% Off - Save a Total of
% Off - Save a Total of £-149.17
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
iZotope VocalSynth is a creative multi-effects plugin that enables you to shape and manipulate your voice to create electronic vocal textures, robot sounds, computerised harmonies, vocoder and talkbox effects, and thick octaves or doubles.
Complex, interesting, and unique vocal effects have driven hit songs and launched careers. With the VocalSynth multi-effects plugin, those sounds you’ve heard and the sounds you hear in your head are within reach. With VocalSynth’s four resynthesis engines — Vocoder, Talkbox, Polyvox, and Compuvox — along with expressive vocal effects and simple, high impact controls, an expansive array of vocal potential awaits.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- Four vocal engines: Get robotic vocals (Vocoder), organic harmonies (Polyvox), glitchy digital speech (Compuvox), and singing synthesized sounds (Talkbox).
- Specialized vocal effects: Add edgy or tasteful distortion, filters, speaker convolution modelling, beat-repeating madness, and wide stereo delays.
- Pitch correction: Correct off-key notes in your vocals with real-time pitch correction with natural-sounding results.
- Streamlined voice generation: Add harmonies, octaves, or unisons in Auto mode, or get the exact harmony voicings you want.
- Presets: Quickly access classic sounds you’ve known and loved, plus distinctive new combinations of all four vocal engines.
FULL FEATURE DETAILS
- Explore new worlds of robotic vocal sounds with this powerful vocoder that’s easy to setup and packed with great presets to get started quickly.
- Quickly choose between a range of classic hardware and modern digital vocoder sounds.
- Three modes: Smooth, Vintage, and Hard.
- All the funk without the steep learning curve, slobbery PVC tubes and rattling teeth!
- Emulate an old school Talkbox to make a synthesizer or any side-chained instrument “talk” like you.
- Three modes: Dark, Classic, and Bright.
- Create organic harmonies built from your voice with this polyphonic pitch shifter.
- Give vocals more “oomph” by building a group of backup singers that sound as natural or as computerized as you want.
- Add a whole heap of pitch-shifted superhero sounds to your voice.
- Computer voice effect modeled after the handheld talking and teaching toys of the ’80s.
- From text-to-speech emulation to space age hooks, get a range of glitchy digital vocals effects.
- Pull out the breathy “spookiness” from the voice.
Auto or MIDI voice generation
In Auto mode, just sing and VocalSynth will add voices to create chords, octaves, or doubles. In MIDI mode, play your optimum melody or harmony on a keyboard and VocalSynth automatically shifts your voice to those notes.
Automatic Pitch Correction
Pitch correction lets you do anything from subtle, reasonable correction to more extreme pitch-shifting effects.
A wave-shaping distortion with custom tones designed to enhance VocalSynth’s re-synthesis engines. The distortion module is great for either subtle overdrive or gnarly, harsh, high-gain distortion. It’s loud, it’s noisy, it’s great.
Filtering is a simple but effective way of adding character to your vocal. VocalSynth’s Filter includes our New York Low-Pass for a warm and buttery ’60s-style 4-pole ladder effect, Scream for resonant filtering and aggressive peaks and overdrive, or the Combo filter that combines both flat High-Pass and Low-Pass filters in a single sweepable control.
The hand-picked convolution speaker models bring out the full character of VocalSynth’s re-synthesis engines. Dial in amp convolutions and speaker emulations to enhance space and realism or find common special effects like telephone or radio voice. Choose the right space for your vocal.
An evolution of iZotope’s beat-repeating technology, just turn it up and immediately achieve the glitchy, funky dance track sounds you’ve been after. Shred takes part of the buffer and repeats it in interesting ways that add rhythmic range to your vocal-processing arsenal.
VocalSynth’s Delay is a wide stereo delay with just a bit of filtering for flavor. The Delay creates exciting spatial effects with panning movement, great for adding interest to an otherwise steady vocal track.
"With its impressively wide range of audio manipulation possibilites, it's user-friendly precision control and its sonically impressive processing, VocalSynth is a triumphantly comprehensive voice-synthesizing plug-in." - Sound On Sound
"I'm impressed with VocalSynth; it is simple, making classic sounds very easy o achieve, but there's a lot of depth once you start combining its elements, automating parameters and getting creative." - FutureMusic
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.
"I wish this plug in had been invented years ago as I've been doing similar things for years but with a massive convoluted way of doing it and extremely long routing. I love the way you can alternate between talkbox vibes or classic vocoder or mix them all up. This is the ultimate vocal processor for anything robotic vocal related!"- Danny Byrd, Drum & Bass Producer
"VocalSynth is a great all in effects processor for vocals, especially when you want those robotic vocal effects like Vocoding, LPC processing, Talkbox voices & synthetic harmonies. [...] It's hard to compare this with other plugins in the market as there really isn’t an all-in solution other than this." - AskAudio
"Well laid out, easy to pick up and unique in the fact it offers four popular vocal processors in one plug-in." - MusicTech (Rating: 8/10)
Product Type:Effects Plugin
Mac System Requirements
- OS X 10.8 or higher
Windows System Requirements
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
VocalSynth may require higher CPU resources when running every module at sample rates of 96 kHz or higher. At these sample rates, we recommend:
- 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7 (or comparable)
- VocalSynth’s Wave-meter requires a graphics card that supports Open GL 2.0
- AAX (64-bit), AAX AudioSuite (64-bit), RTAS (32-bit), DPM AudioSuite (32-bit), VST2, VST3, and Audio Unit.
Plug-in host compatibility
- Pro Tools 10.3.1, Pro Tools 11.3.1, Pro Tools 12.4, Ableton Live 9.5, Logic Pro X, Cubase Pro 8.5, REAPER 5.11, Studio One 3.1.1, FL Studio 12.2 and more