We are proud to present the RealLPC virtual guitar instrument bringing the incomparable Les Paul Custom Guitar sound to your studio.
Gibson's Les Paul Custom, a higher end variation of the Gibson Les Paul guitar has been used by the majority of world famous musicians, spanning generations and genres, such as Wes Montgomery, Al Di Meola, Pat Metheny, Chuck Berry, Jeff Beck, Peter Frampton, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, B.B.King, Bob Marley, Eric Clapton, Carlos Santana, Gary Moore, Eddie Van Halen and many others.
RealLPC - sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulating on a standard MIDI keyboard.
RealLPC provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealLPC covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his Les Paul, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and much more...
High quality dry samples recorded directly from Les Paul Custom pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favourite amplifier simulator.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and performance, letting you create guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
- Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Direct
- Full length (recorded with full attack and sustain)
- Muted (fret hand mute)
- Bridge Mute (palm mute)
- Harmonics (Artificial)
- Pinch Harmonics
- Fret Position select
- Pick position select (15 points)
- Pick Noise (adjustable level)
- Fret Noise (auto)
- Release Noise (auto)
- Drop C tuning (Solo mode)
- Violining (volume swell)
- Sustainer (sound swell)
- FeedBacker (harmonic feedback)
- Wah-Wah (MIDI CC control, Auto, Modulation)
KEY PEDAL/VELOCITY SWITCHES (SOLO MODE)
- up to 31 assignable FXs
- 33 keys for Key Switches
- Toggle/temporary switch modes
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load)
MODULATION WHEEL SWITCH (SOLO MODE)
- 12 assignable FXs (including Mode Toggle)
A lot of smaller improvements
- Up/Down strokes
- Hammer-On/Pull-Off (up to octave range)
- Hammer-On with Pull-Off on key release
(up to octave range)
- Slide Legato Up/Down (up to octave range)
- Slide Up/Down (up to 2-octave range, speed adjustable)
- Slide Up/Down Trigger to/from sustaining notes (speed/range adjustable)
- Tremolo (up/down strokes, speed adjustable, tempo sync)
- Trill (up to octave range, speed adjustable, tempo sync)
- Bend auto (range, speed adjustable)
- Reverse Bend auto (range, speed adjustable)
- MonoBend (Unison Bend, lower string bend)
- Muted Strums Up/Down
- Slow Strums Up/Down
- Chucka-Chucka (barre chords muted) Up/Down, various string combinations
- Attack/Release time ajustable
- Strum Speed adjustable
- Strum layers (string groups) control
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable
- FretNoise (trigger)
- Transpose, Transpose(toggle)
- Unison/Octave selection for Harmonics
- Harmonics on black Add-on keys in Bass&Pick mode
CHORD DETECT/CONSTRUCT SYSTEM
- 1-4 note piano chords to 6-voice guitar chords real-time translation
- 30 chord types recognition, including sus2, sus4, 6/9, 7th, 9th and altered chords
- 4 chord positions along the fretboard
- Slash Bass Chords option - allows to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass
- About 2000 instant guitar chord shapes
- Built-in multi-functional Pattern Manager letting you in no time create professionally sounding guitar accompaniment tracks
- MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library (1250 rhythm patterns covering a wide range of music styles)
- Pattern Tree view allowing to easily find/select rhythm patterns
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar 'Strokes' contained in the current rhythm pattern
- Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer
- Total synchronization with host's tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature...
- Drag'n'Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host's MIDI track
- Real time pattern arranging (changing pattern performance on the fly):
- Add/reduce dynamics (velo+)
- Randomize dynamics
- Apply velocity of trigger chord to pattern dynamics
- Continuous dynamics changes (+/- velocity assigned to Pitch Bender controller)
- Controlling string layers in strums (full/upper/lower) with the input chord notes
(V4) Song Mode, Turning REALLPC 4 into a powerful songwriting tool:
- Easy-to-use built-in Song Track for constructing guitar parts
- Chord Selector, allowing to quickly select and insert chords
- Import the whole chord sets directly from WEB page or Text document
- Powerful Style Filter letting you find suitable patterns by musical criteria
- Export Song Track as a Standard MIDI file to use with any third party instruments
(V4) Advanced humanize engine, allowing you to easily add more realism to the performance with a mouse click. Randomization options:
(V4) Double Tracking configuration and patch letting you easily simulate 'double-tracked' guitar art with the single midi input
- Multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar.
- The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 140 guitar frets using just 46 keys of a standard keyboard!
- Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc...), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, Aftertouch.
- Sound Humanize technology allowing to wholly reduce 'machine gun' effect on note repetition (tremolo, strumming, plucking, etc...).
- Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor.
- The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (Guitar Hero 4 and World Tour controllers only for Sony Playstation 3 by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.