% Off - Save a Total of
£132.05 inc. VAT
% Off - Save a Total of £6.95
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
RealRick virtual instrument captures the unmistakable sound of a legendary Rickenbacker® 360 electric guitar, which became permanently intertwined with the sound of The Beatles.
RealRick is a sample-based virtual instrument with an innovative approach to guitar sound modeling and guitar techniques emulated on a standard MIDI keyboard.
RealRick provides incredible playability based on the unique performance modes and easy-to-use keyboard layout as well as the advanced key/pedal/velocity switch system allowing a keyboardist to perform guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression. RealRick covers practically all sounds, articulations, and techniques a professional guitarist can produce on his instrument, including mute, bridge mute, harmonics, pinch harmonics, unison bend, strumming, picking, chord chopping, scrapes, and much more...
The Rickenbacker 360 is a semi-acoustic electric guitar. It features stereo or mono output. Beside the 6-string, also the 12-string version was sampled.
24-bit 96kHz high quality dry samples recorded directly from pick-ups let you easily create any desired guitar sound using your favorite amplifier simulator.
Multi-channel layering technology, incorporating a custom library of specially recorded samples taken from every fret of all 6 strings of a real guitar. The unique Floating Fret Position technology, which imitates change of fret position of a guitarist's hand on the neck. This gives you the possibility of playing on up to 140 guitar frets using just 46 keys of a standard keyboard! Sound Humanize technology allowing to wholly remove 'machine gun' effect on note repetition (tremolo, strumming, etc…).
Our original Guitar Touch technology letting you easily imitate basic guitar techniques (strumming, plucking, sliding, bending, muting, etc..), using standard MIDI keyboard and MIDI controllers, such as Pitch Bender, Modulation Wheel, Sustain Pedal, and Aftertouch.
Guitar Rhythm Pattern technology providing powerful Pattern Manager completed with huge MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library for easily creating guitar accompaniment tracks. All you have to do is to find the appropriate rhythm pattern(s) in the Pattern Manager tree view, copy it to the needed number of measures, start your sequencer and use MIDI keyboard to play chord changes, or alternatively add chords to a MIDI track via sequencer's editor. The unique Struminator technology letting you use alternative MIDI controller (standard Guitar Hero game controller by Activision Inc.) for creating authentic guitar accompaniment parts with ease and fun.
These technologies allow to closely emulate live guitar sound and performance, letting you create guitar parts with a whole new level of realistic expression.
RealRick includes these 6 guitar patches:
- 6-string: Mono
- 12-string A: Mono, 3rd string pair tuned in OCTAVE
- 12-string B: Mono, 3rd string pair tuned in UNISON
- 6-string (Stereo): full Stereo
- 12-string A (Stereo/Mono): Main (sustain) sound is Stereo, additional sounds are Mono
- 12-string B (Stereo/Mono): Main (sustain) sound is Stereo, additional sounds are Mono
- Solo, Harmony, Chords, Bass&Chord, Bass&Pick, Direct
- Full length (recorded with full attack and sustain)
- Muted (fret hand mute)
- Bridge Mute (palm mute)
- Harmonics (Artificial)
- Pinch Harmonics
- Pick position select (15 points)
- Pick Noise (adjustable level)
- Fret Noise (auto)
- Release Noise (auto)
- Up/Down strokes
- Hammer-On (up to octave range)
- Pull-Off (up to octave range)
- Hammer-On with Pull-Off on key release (up to octave range)
- Slide Legato Up/Down (up to octave range)
- Slide Auto Up/Down (up to 2-octave range, speed adjustable)
- Tremolo (up/down strokes, speed adjustable, tempo sync)
- Trill (up to octave range, speed adjustable, tempo sync)
- Bend auto (range, speed adjustable)
- Reverse Bend auto (range, speed adjustable)
- MonoBend (Unison Bend, lower string bend)
- Intervals (4th, 5th, Octave, 2 Octaves, Power Chords, etc.)
- Strums Up/Down
- Muted Strums Up/Down
- Slow Strums Up/Down
- Chucka-Chucka (barre chords muted) Up/Down, various string combinations
- Strum Speed adjustable
- Strum layers (string groups) control
- Number of strings used in strums adjustable
- Violining (volume swell)
- Sustainer (sound swell)
- FeedBacker(harmonic feedback)
- Wah-Wah (MIDI CC control, Auto, Modulation)
Key Switches (Solo mode):
- 30 FXs assignable on 33 Keys
- Toggle/temporary switch modes
- Custom Key Switch presets (save/load)
Chord detect/construct system:
- 1-4 note piano chords to 6-voice guitar chords real-time translation
- 26 chord types recognition, including 7th, 9th and altered chords, played in any inversion and voicing
- 4 chord positions along the fretboard
- Slash Bass Chords option - allows to perform major/minor triads with any note in the bass
- About 2000 instant guitar chord shapes
- Built-in multi-functional Pattern Manager letting you in no time create professionally sounding guitar accompaniment tracks
- MusicLab Guitar Pattern Library (1250 rhythm patterns covering a wide range of music styles)
- Pattern Tree view, allowing to find/select rhythm patterns right from RealLPC
- Pattern view, graphically presenting guitar 'Strokes' contained in the current rhythm pattern
- Auditioning selected pattern by simply pressing chord on the external keyboard without starting your host sequencer
- Total synchronization with host's tempo, start/stop, beats, loop, time signature...
- Drag'n'Drop selected pattern from Pattern window right to your host's MIDI track
- Real time pattern arranging (dramatic changing pattern performance on the fly): Add/reduce dynamics (velo+),
- Randomize dynamics, Apply velocity of trigger chord to pattern dynamics, Continuous dynamics changes (+/- velocity assigned to Pitch Bender controller)
RealRick bonus software:
RealRick ships with IK Multimedia Amplitube Custom Shop software! AmpliTube Custom Shop is a full-featured version of AmpliTube, with 24 gear models included for recording and mixing in your favorite Mac/Win DAW or for playing on stage or practicing at home. Plus, the included Custom Shop allows you to try and buy over 200 new gear models available. You can now build your own collection of amp and effects models with a level of customization never seen before and at prices never so affordable.
- 834 MB
Product Type:Virtual Instrument
Mac System Requirements
- OS X 10.6-10.11
- VST2 32bit/VST3 64bit/AU 32bit or 64bit/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB+ RAM
- 5GB+ free hard drive space
Windows System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP1/8.1/10 32bit or 64bit
- VST2/VST3/AAX 32bit or 64bit host
- 2GB+ RAM, 5GB+ free hard drive space
- Operates as a virtual instrument software plug-in in all major hosts like Logic, Cubase, Digital Performer, Sonar, Pro Tools, Studio One, Live ...
- Works as a Standalone module
- AAX support: Pro Tools 10.3.9 AAX32, Pro Tools 11/12 AAX64