KOMPLETE KONTROL S-SERIES opens up the full potential of KOMPLETE. Feel the world's most advanced software instruments come to life under your fingertips – more intuitive, expressive and inspirational than ever before.
Available on this page:
**Please note: For the latest S61 MKII and S49 MK2 please click here to go to their dedicated page.**
Komplete Kontrol S88:
Komplete Kontrol S25:
- Includes Komplete Select
- Unparalleled integration with KOMPLETE SELECT, KOMPLETE 11 and KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE
- Supreme-quality Fatar keybed gives superior feel over competing keyboards and high quality encoders offer total control of all key software parameters
- Light GuideTM key illumination and Clear View display deliver a unique visual perspective on the creative process
- Browse all KOMPLETE Instruments directly from the keyboard
- Luxurious and expressive Fatar keybed
- Instrument controls pre-mapped to touch-sensitive controller knobs
- Multi-color Light Guide reveals advanced features of KOMPLETE Instruments
- Expressive, highly flexible touch strip controls
- Clear View display shows you all the most important details
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys or map the whole keyrange to scales
- Full access to the host transport control without stepping out of your creative workflow
- Includes £22 e-voucher (registration required)
Smart Play Scale & Chord:
- The Smart Play Scale engine now includes over one-hundred Scales to quickly and easily take melodies and harmonies in new directions, and an improved arpegiattor.
- The Smart Play Chord Position parameter extends creative possibilities with full control over the position of individual notes in a chord. When set to Auto, KOMPLETE KONTROL automatically calculates the most natural transitions between chords, all in realtime.
- Komplete Kontrol stand-alone’s Transport provides support for clock-based instruments such as Reaktor Blocks.
- Logic ProX, GarageBand, Cubase and Nuendo integration now include easy configuration, rock-solid reliability, speed and enhanced control.
Browse from the Hardware:
- Hardware Browsing lets you find your Native Instruments and NKS-ready products without having to look at a computer screen.
- Komplete Kontrol includes text-to-speech support for Perform features, browsing parameters, tags and instance selection as well as a training mode for locating controls directly on Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards for visually-impaired users on both macOS and Windows.
- Requires KOMPLETE 9 or higher
- Optimized integration with KOMPLETE 11 and KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE
- Doubles as MIDI controller with 16 key splits, Light GuideTM support, and advanced touch-strip features
ADVANCED FUNCTIONALITY IN THE FOLLOWING HOSTS:
- Ableton Live 9.1.4
- Cubase 7.5.1
- Nuendo 6.0.7
- Logic X 10.0.7
Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) is an extended plug-in format. Established by Native Instruments, this groundbreaking development offers an entirely new quality of software/hardware integration. Third-party developers can now configure their software instruments to access the unique hardware features of the KOMPLETE KONTROL system directly. Leading instrument builders such as Arturia, U-He, and Output Audio are already on board, and the list of NKS partners is growing rapidly. The result? True integration.
KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboards include KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium instrument and effect package.
- REAKTOR 6 FACTORY SELECTION,
- REAKTOR BLOCKS WIRED,
- RETRO MACHINES,
- KONTAKT 5 FACTORY SELECTION,
- WEST AFRICA,
- THE GENTLEMAN,
- SCARBEE MKI,
- VINTAGE ORGANS,
- SOLID BUS COMP,
- KOMPLETE KONTROL,
- KONTAKT PLAYER 5,
- REAKTOR PLAYER 6.
KOMPLETE SELECT is provided as a download after hardware registration. If you already own an S-Series keyboard, you’ll receive a KOMPLETE SELECT download for free.
Please note: If you own KOMPLETE 11 or KOMPLETE 11 ULTIMATE, you already have the instruments and effects in KOMPLETE SELECT – no download required.
"An absolute must-have if you use Komplete, and still a great USB MIDI keyboard controller for the studio if you don’t."
- Keyboard Mag
"This is hands-down, the nicest looking, nicest feeling MIDI controller I’ve ever used.[..]a beautifully-designed and built keyboard, with the ability to easily dial up sounds inside Komplete"
- Create Digital Music
"The Komplete Kontrol system brings Kontakt and Reaktor software to life, like having them all in hardware. An essential purchase if you have Komplete, and after seeing them in tandem you might just consider both as the ultimate music production package" - Music Tech (Rating 9/10)
"It’s extremely well thought-out and turns patch browsing and sound shaping from a chore into a breeze. The Light Guide and Native Map stuff is just awesome and means that you don’t have to be a MIDI expert or even much of a player to really get a lot out of your instruments"
- Ask Audio Mag
- Power Supply Unit,
- USB cable.
- KOMPLETE KONTROL software and KOMPLETE 11 SELECT Instruments and Effects collection – provided as downloads after hardware registration.
- Driver (only required on Windows), Controller Editor, Setup Guide and manuals supplied as downloads.