% Off - Save a Total of
£190.83 inc. VAT
% Off - Save a Total of £33.34
Please note: Delivery of this product may take a little longer than normal.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
MASCHINE MIKRO is the perfect entry into the world of tactile, creative beatmaking. An integrated software and hardware system with a comprehensive sound library – the compact complement to any computer-based production and performance setup.
MASCHINE MIKRO is the compact integrated hardware/software system for professional music production and performance – a versatile instrument that combines a pattern-based sequencer, professional sampler, effects, a sonically outstanding drum synth, and an incredible sound library. Provides tactile control over all software functions through clever hardware shortcuts. And all-new, ultra-powerful 2.0 software with multicore support delivers a dedicated mixer, sidechaining, unlimited groups, plus a new level of KOMPLETE integration.
Maschine 2.6.5 Out Now!
The MASCHINE 2.6.5 update, free to all MASCHINE 2 customers, is out now via Native Access.
This update introduces Ideas View – a new view for mixing and matching patterns independent of the timeline. Try out new beats, vamps, and fills. Audition melodies and alternate elements to find combinations you like. MASCHINE 2.6.5 also lets you use MIDI to change Scenes in Ideas View directly from your DAW of choice. You’ll also be able to change kits or load new Groups on the fly while audio and MIDI routings stay preserved.
- Fast, responsive, and fun workflow – the full power and flexibility of computer based music production and the tactile immediacy of hardware
- Perfect entry into the MASCHINE world: Tactile beatmaking and control – the acclaimed ‘tough-but-sensitive’ multi-color pads, access to key software parameters via intuitive hardware shortcuts
- Over 22 GB of sound. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths, and dial-in 25 pro-grade effects directly from the hardware. Plus, you get KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium selection of 10 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
Includes Komplete 11 Select which contains:
MASSIVE, Reaktor Prism, Monark, The Gentleman, Drumlab, Retro Maschines MK2, Vintage Organs, Discovery Series: West Africa, Scarbee MK 1, Solid Bus Comp, Replika
Enhanced Third Party workflow with NKS
Seamlessly browse, edit, and perform on MASCHINE hardware with some of your favorite third party plug-ins – now with the same instant control that KOMPLETE Instruments already offer. All your plug-ins, all in one place – software installed using the NKS extension now also appear with their presets in MASCHINE’s powerful tag-based browser.
And key parameters of NKS-ready third party products are pre-mapped to MASCHINE’s hardware controls, ready for when inspiration strikes. Effortless music creation – with true integration.
MASCHINE MIKRO’s responsive multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Its compact size and bus-powered operation mean you’re in control no matter where you are. And the MASCHINE 2 software gives you power that takes you to the furthest reaches of your creativity.
The Power of Software
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
Supreme Sounds Inside
Get inspired by over 22 GB of sound. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths, and dial-in 25 pro-grade effects directly from the hardware. Plus, you get KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium selection of 10 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects.
Includes Ableton Link support
With Ableton Link you can sync supported applications via a local network (LAN or Wi-Fi) connection. Connecting two or more systems via Ableton Link gives users the ability to synchronize all systems to a common timeline and change the tempo globally from each of the connected systems.
Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your MASCHINE hardware.
The World of Maschine
Explore the entire the MASCHINE family – integrated software/hardware systems for advanced, intuitive groove production. Cutting-edge MASCHINE 2 software features a powerful audio engine, unlimited groups and effects sends, multicore support, MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths, scale, arp, and chord functions, and much more. And three flavors of hardware deliver the perfect beat making tool for every studio.
MASCHINE and KOMPLETE form an unstoppable production team. Browse and load KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects into MASCHINE. Hook up a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard and perform melodies, chords, and arpeggios on a luxurious Fatar keybed – all in perfect sync with MASCHINE’S acclaimed groove production workflow. A fully physical production experience – become unstoppable.
- All the power and flexibility of MASCHINE, with the same fully-integrated software and the same high quality, touch sensitive multi-color pads
- Create and perform beats, harmonies and melodies, sample, slice, time-stretch and edit – access to key software parameters via intuitive hardware shortcuts
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds – fast, powerful drum design
- Support for NI and all third party VST®, and Audio Units™ plug-ins; seamless integration with all KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects – includes 10 full-version KOMPLETE products*
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb, and compressor all with expansive routing possibilities
- Dedicated mixer and plug-in pane in the software, side-chaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200** sampling emulation
- Runs as a VST®, Audio Units™ or AAX® plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST and Audio Units™ plug-ins
- Includes Ableton Link support
"If you are just getting into music production, or are looking for an affordable midi controller, the Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MK2 does an excellent job at helping you turn your ideas into musical masterpieces" - MidiLifestyle.com
"The sequencer in the Mikro is just as powerful as the original Maschine[..]The sampler is awesome. Almost like a REX file, you can sample and then assign slicing to the sample and assign those slices to the various pads[...]If you are looking for a quick, high-quality production tool to begin making beats and tracks on the lower end of the price spectrum, then the Mikro is definitely something you should look into" - BeatPort
Mac System Requirements
- OS X 10.11 or 10.12 (latest update)
- Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
Windows System Requirements
- 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 18 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 11 SELECT
- An internet connection is required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST, Audio Units, AAX 32 and AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
Please note: Native 64-bit support for stand-alone and plug-in versions. This product runs in demo mode after installation and must be activated before full functionality is available.
- Width: 320 mm / 12.6"
- Length: 195 mm / 7.7"
- Height: 50 mm / 2.0"
- 1.2 kg / 2.6 lbs
- 1 monochromatic display (64 x 128 pixel)
- 16 high-quality multi-color, illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouc
- One endless push encoder for controlling numerous functions (30 steps)
- 28 buttons
- USB 2.0, 3.0
- Kensington lock