MASCHINE STUDIO is the new flagship groove production workstation for professional music production and performance. The sleek, luxurious hardware provides direct physical access to all key-functions. Dedicated control buttons and jog wheel allow the fastest browsing, editing, level metering, and arranging. Two revolutionary, high-res color displays let you see patterns, scenes, plug-in icons, waveforms, and the powerful new mixer directly from the hardware for unparalleled, accelerated workflow.
Maschine 2.6.5 Out Now!
The MASCHINE 2.6.5 update, free to all MASCHINE 2 customers, is out now via Native Access.
This update introduces Ideas View – a new view for mixing and matching patterns independent of the timeline. Try out new beats, vamps, and fills. Audition melodies and alternate elements to find combinations you like. MASCHINE 2.6.5 also lets you use MIDI to change Scenes in Ideas View directly from your DAW of choice. You’ll also be able to change kits or load new Groups on the fly while audio and MIDI routings stay preserved.
- Ultra-fast, physically-responsive, and fun workflow – the full power and flexibility of computer-based music production and the tactile immediacy of hardware
- Most comprehensive MASCHINE hardware – the acclaimed ‘tough but sensitive’ multi-color pads, fast, direct access to all functions thanks to additional dedicated buttons and knobs, plus jog-wheel, more connectivity, and built-in stand
- Next level visual representation: Large, high-res color displays provide feedback and orientation at a depth and quality not seen on any other groove production device
- Over 22 GB of sound. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths, and dial-in 25 pro-grade effects directly from the hardware. Plus, you get KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium selection of 10 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
Includes Komplete 11 Select which contains:
MASSIVE, Reaktor Prism, Monark, The Gentleman, Drumlab, Retro Maschines MK2, Vintage Organs, Discovery Series: West Africa, Scarbee MK 1, Solid Bus Comp, Replika
Enhanced Third Party workflow with NKS
Seamlessly browse, edit, and perform on MASCHINE hardware with some of your favorite third party plug-ins – now with the same instant control that KOMPLETE Instruments already offer. All your plug-ins, all in one place – software installed using the NKS extension now also appear with their presets in MASCHINE’s powerful tag-based browser.
And key parameters of NKS-ready third party products are pre-mapped to MASCHINE’s hardware controls, ready for when inspiration strikes. Effortless music creation – with true integration.
MASCHINE MIKRO’s responsive multi-color pads provide ultimate feel in the thick of the beat. Its compact size and bus-powered operation mean you’re in control no matter where you are. And the MASCHINE 2 software gives you power that takes you to the furthest reaches of your creativity.
The Power of Software
The included MASCHINE 2 software is exploding with cutting-edge technology. Improved browsing, arranging, and sampling, plus a new mixer, plug-in strip, and exclusive drum synths. Get ready for the most responsive, fluid, and musical beatmaking experience ever.
Supreme Sounds Inside
Get inspired by over 22 GB of sound. Create your own drums with sonically-outstanding drum synths, and dial-in 25 pro-grade effects directly from the hardware. Plus, you get KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium selection of 10 KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects, watch the video below to find out more.
Includes Ableton Link support
With Ableton Link you can sync supported applications via a local network (LAN or Wi-Fi) connection. Connecting two or more systems via Ableton Link gives users the ability to synchronize all systems to a common timeline and change the tempo globally from each of the connected systems.
Get a full suite of professional sound right out of the box and control it all from your MASCHINE hardware.
The World of Maschine
Explore the entire the MASCHINE family – integrated software/hardware systems for advanced, intuitive groove production. Cutting-edge MASCHINE 2 software features a powerful audio engine, unlimited groups and effects sends, multicore support, MASCHINE 2 Drum Synths, scale, arp, and chord functions, and much more. And three flavors of hardware deliver the perfect beat making tool for every studio.
MASCHINE and KOMPLETE form an unstoppable production team. Browse and load KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects into MASCHINE. Hook up a KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series keyboard and perform melodies, chords, and arpeggios on a luxurious Fatar keybed – all in perfect sync with MASCHINE’S acclaimed groove production workflow. A fully physical production experience – become unstoppable.
- Unprecedented physical control via touch sensitive multi-color pads, dedicated edit buttons, level section, 8 display knobs, and jog wheel for precision editing, scrubbing, browsing, and more
- Create and perform rhythms, harmonies and melodies in moments. Powerful sampling, slicing, time-stretch, sound shaping, and editing – ultra-fast workflow for maximum musical creativity
- 2 big, high-resolution color displays show waveforms, patterns, scenes, meter levels, channel mixer, NI product visuals and more
- 8 GB library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, presets, patterns, drum kits, and projects – all easily accessible via tag-based browser
- Mixing and metering on the hardware, sidechaining, pre-listening bus, aux sends, unlimited groups and effect inserts
- Sonically outstanding, multi-mode drum synthesizers for perfectly-tuned acoustic and electronic sounds – fast, powerful drum design with on-the-fly parameter automation
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200* sampling emulation
- Seamless KOMPLETE 10 integration with preset browsing, icon view on the hardware, and automatic parameter mapping – includes 10 full-version KOMPLETE products**
- 24 pro-quality studio and creative effects including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor; one touch automation recording and expansive routing possibilities
- Runs as a VST®, Audio Units™ or AAX® plug-in, multi-core support; Import MIDI and REX files, MPC programs, and iMASCHINE projects; hosts VST® and Audio Units™ plug-ins
- Includes Ableton Link support