Overloud Choptones Brit J71 TH-U Rig Library is an expansion library for Overloud TH-U guitar amp simulation software (will also work with TH-U 'Editions'). Created by Choptones, it seeks to recreate the sound of a 1971 Marshall J 100W*.
Overloud borrowed this amazing Marshall '71 from a dear friend of theirs that stated it will provide 200 Watts... and it actually did. A big monster with unbelievable tone and texture. Explore this Marshall classic with the most complete capture by Choptones.
ALL INPUT CONFIGURATION CAPTURED
The original amp features 4 inputs: I and II with a darker tone, Low and High sensitivity, each one with its unique tone. In addition, inputs I and II are ofted bridged to expand the tonal capabilities. All the input configurations are in this library.
The Brit JMP71 library contains 133 rigs, captured using the following gear:
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12M, G12M20, G12T75, Classic Lead 80, G12K100, Pre Rola G12M, G1265
- Marshall 4x12 loaded with Scumback M75
- EVH 5150III 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12EVH
- Mesa Boogie 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Orange 4x12 loaded with Celestion V30
- Marshall 1x12 loaded with Celestion Creamback 65
- Shure SM57, SM7
- Royer R121
- Sennheiser MD421, MD441
- Beyerdynamic M160
- AKG C414
- Neumann U87
- Heil PR30
- Suhr KokoBoost
- Suhr Riot
- Ibanez TS9
- Boss BD2
- Boss DS1 Keeley Mod
- Boss HM2
- Xotic AC Boost
- Fulltone OCD
- DOD 250
- Seymour Duncan 805
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.