% Off - Save a Total of
£58.25 inc. VAT
% Off - Save a Total of £44.25
Your selected product option is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we'll deliver in 3-7 working days.
This product is currently out of stock. You can still purchase and we will dispatch it to you within 7 working days.
Your serial will be delivered within one working day.
FREE INSTANT DIGITAL DELIVERY*
- Free Tech Support
- Earn Loyalty Points
Overloud DOPAMINE is the emulation of two classic tape encoding processors, used as enhancers. It is designed to revive individual tracks as well as complex mixes while preserving their natural tone. Overloud DOPAMINE does not introduce unpleasant artefacts like the exciters do: in fact, it dynamically balances the harmonics that naturally exist in the original audio rather than generating non-existent harmonics by synthesising them.
- Replicates the enhancing side of the tape noise reduction units
- Simulates two classic processors: the 180 and the 361
- Simulates two cartridges: the A-Type and the Stressor
- Naturally enhances the audio by balancing the harmonic content
- Allows to tweak the dynamic action of the effect
- Very low CPU usage: you can open the plugin on each track of the session with a negligible CPU load
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions
How does it work?
Overloud DOPAMINE is a particular kind of enhancer used in early forms of magnetic tapes noise reduction. The tape was encoded by dynamically brightening the signal then, while playing back, the tape was decoded by taking off the extra brightness and, consequently, reducing the the tape hiss.
The audio engineers realized that the tape encoding process was a desirable effect on many kind of audio so they started to use this process in parallel with the original tracks to add liveliness. Overloud DOPAMINE replicates this process.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.
"I've tried lots of these 'exciter' type plugins and nothing has come close till now. This is really, really great—better than my modified cards in the old school Dolby rack. Nice work Overloud!" — Joe Barresi (Tool, Queens of the Stone Age, Soundgarden, Bad Religion)
Product Type:Effects Plugin
Mac System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard and above are supported
- Macintosh® Intel Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM
- 1280x800 video
Windows System Requirements
- Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows® 10 are supported
- Core i3 1.4GHz with 4Gb of RAM
- 1280x800 video