TAF 30VINTAGE is the Supercabinet IR Library created by Andy from TheAmpFactory in his Orangetreestudios HQ, capturing a Custom 1x12 with Celestion* V30 speakers.
"The famous V30. I think most have played, heard, or in some cases broken a V30 driver. These are one of the most popular shipped speakers in today's market. The V30 though has its own tone and vibe, especially its own ‘honk’ in the upper mid-range. Some argue that THIS is the sound of Rock and Roll. And, paired with the right mics, I would agree!" - Andy (TheAmpFactory)
- Speaker: Celestion* V30
- Origin: Custom 1x12
- Mic Pre: Neve 1073/VR
- Pre-EQ: YES
- HPF/LPF: Active
The IRs have been captured using the following 14 microphones:
- AKG* C414
- Audix* i5
- Beyerdynamic* M160
- DPA* 4011
- Electrovoice* RE20
- Neumann* U47
- Neumann* U87
- Peluso* R14
- Royer* 121
- Sennheiser* MD421
- ShinyBox* 46MXL
- Shure* 545 SD
- Shure* SM7B
- Shure* SM57
- Sony* C800G
Every microphone has been moved to 4 different horizontal position (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of 8 IRs each.
All IRs in the library are phase aligned, so they can be blended with no phase cancellations.
MADE FOR THE SUPERCABINET
This library was created for the TH-U SuperCabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.