TAF LGD-121 is the Supercabinet IR Library created by Andy from TheAmpFactory in his Orangetreestudios HQ, capturing a Custom 2x12 with Eminence Legend 121a speakers.
"Your power driver! Throw anything at it. It’s got balls the size of cannons and is not for the weak hearted. Natural high end roll-off reduces fuzz from many sources in a guitarist’s setup, so the fuzz or distortion characteristics can really shine through much easier. Aggressive but very fair." - Andy (TheAmpFactory)
- Speaker: Eminence Texus Heat
- Origin: Custom 2x12
- Mic Pre: Neve1073/VR
- Pre-EQ: YES
- HPF/LPF: Active
The IRs have been captured using the following 14 microphones:
- AKG* C414
- Audix* i5
- Beyerdynamic* M160
- DPA* 4011
- Electrovoice* RE20
- Neumann* U47
- Neumann* U87
- Peluso* R14
- Royer* 121
- Sennheiser* MD421
- ShinyBox* 46MXL
- Shure* 545 SD
- Shure* SM7B
- Shure* SM57
- Sony* C800G
Every microphone has been moved to 4 different horizontal position (Cap, Cap Edge, Cone and Cone Edge) and two distances, for a total of 8 IRs each.
All IRs in the library are phase aligned, so they can be blended with no phase cancellations.
MADE FOR THE SUPERCABINET
This library was created for the TH-U SuperCabinet that allows you to:
- Graphically browse the IRs in the library
- Blend multiple IRs and create totally custom and huge stereo guitar tones
- Compose new cabinet tones with the unique Multiband mode
- Export your crafted IRs in .wav format for use with all major hardware modelers and software IR loaders
* Any use of third party trademarks, logos, mentioned brand names, products and services is only referential and Overloud hereby disclaims any Sponsorship, Affiliation or Endorsement of or by any such third party.