Unleash your creativity with the TH3 flexible sound chain: you can create any rig setup without the limitation of prefixed routing paths. The brand new zoom function allows to choose your preferred view of the sounchain: you can see the overview of your setup and control any parameter with just one click. Enlarge the models more than 100% to have a better view on live applications.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 21 new guitar amplifiers, including DVmark and Brunetti official models
- 3 new bass amplifiers
- 5 new guitar cabinets
- 2 new bass cabinets
- 10 new effects, including Harmonizer, ring modulator, intelligent noise reduction, Brunetti distortion pedals, treble booster, Bass GEQ and creative effects like the organ tone-maker.
- Improved DSP which sets a new reference in the realism of emulation, thanks to a proprietary nonlinear processing technology.
- Completely redesigned GUI for more streamlined usage, with zoom, collapsable panels and simplified sound chain.
- More than 1000 presets, designed by several artists.
- One preset bank entirely dedicated to bass
- Redesigned preset manager
- Seamless preset switching
- Intelligent MIDI connections
- Easy preset sharing mechanism
Intelligent MIDI setup
Setting up a MIDI floorboard is as easy as clicking an element into TH3 interface and pressing the corresponding pedal in the MIDI floorboard. TH3 learns the MIDI connection and uses it into any preset automatically. Gigs have never been so fun with TH3!
Bass models included
TH3 includes 3 bass amplifiers, 2 bass cabinets, 1 bass graphic equalizer, a bass tuner as well as a preset bank entirely dedicated to bass tones.
3D Cabinet simulation
TH3 offers a matrix of 4 microphones which can be placed anywhere in the 3D space in front and even behind the cabinet. Just drag a microphone and place it where you want. Change the relative distance between microphones to obtain creative phasing effects, just like you do in a real cabinet room.
6 different room types can be selected.
The ReSPiRe 2 technology allows to choose between the real response of the cabinet and a processed version optimized to fit into a mix and avoid frequencies overlap with the other instruments. On bass cabinets you have a separate control over the woofer and the tweeter levels.
TH3 is not just an amplifier replacement. It is a creative tool which allows to craft your personal tone and explore the boundaries of your instrument. Transform your electric guitar into an acoustic guitar. Create synth-like tones with the ring modulator. Turn the guitar into an organ with the organ-tone-maker. Import any Impulse Response from third part libraries to extend the TH3 tones without limits.
New content includes:
TH3 new amplifiers
- Brunetti® Metropolitan: Two channel, 10W Class AB combo with Texture control which morph the distortion from Vintage to Modern
- Brunetti® Singleman: 35W Class AB / 16W Class A / 4W Class A combo with PowerLimit®
- DVmark® Maragold: Two 40W all-tube head models: CH1 with clean and pure tone, CH2 with mild to heavy distortion
- Overange 120: The recreation of a 1972 amplifier, 120W all-tube head, with a dirty crunchy tone
- Tweed Deluxe: ´50s medium-power amplifier designed for Blues, Western, and Rockabilly bands.
- Bass 900: 575W bass amplifier with variable valve drive: from zero to rock
- Bass Supertube CL: Classic edition of a 300W american all-tube bass head
- Bass Supertube VR: Vintage Reissue of a 300W bass amplifier which recreates the signal path, tone, and vibe of the original rock ’n’ roll workhorse
- X. T. See: A famous californian boutique ecstatic amp
- BurnSphere: Two models of a renowned 100W german metal amplifier
- Caliper 50: Two models of a 50W combo designed to play metal in small venues
- Jazz 12´o: A must-have amplifier for any Jazz player, coming from Japan
- Lab 5: Two models of Lab amps: a transistor-like crips tone channel, and a crunch channel with unique Multifilter parameter
- M. 22.10: A British 800 edition available in two different voicing versions
- Marcus II: The legendary amplifier which defined the hi-gain tone of the beginning ´90s. Available in TH3 in two different voicing.
- Overloud Prog: An Overloud custom amp designed for progressive style
- Overloud Rhythm: An Overloud custom amp designed for ´80 rhythm parts
- M. Plexi: The root British amp available in two different voicing editions
TH3 new cabinets
- Brunetti 1x8" Metropolitan
- Brunetti 1x12" Singleman
- 2x12" British State
- 1x15" Bass Supertube
- 4x10" Bass 900
- 1x10" Winner
- 2x12" Jazz 12'o
TH3 new pedals
- Brunetti Burning Box
- Brunetti Vanilla
- Treble Booster
- Quiet intelligent noise reduction
- CT Pre overdrive
- Graphic EQ for bass
TH3 new rack effects
- Ring Modulator
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.