PreSonus Fat Alpine EQ is an add-on for PreSonus Fat Channel XT. The 1960s-vintage EQ provides consistent, repeatable equalization using three overlapping bands, divided into seven fixed frequency points, each with five steps of boost or cut. Its selectable peaking or shelving filters for the high and low band, along with an independently insertable bandpass filter, provide an easy path to creating acoustically superior equalization.
FAT ALPINE EQ FEATURES:
- 1960s 3-band EQ
- Compatible with VST3, AudioUnit and AAX compatible host applications (requires Fat Channel XT)
- Compatible with Studio One Artist and Professional (Versions 4.6 and higher)
- Compatible with Studio One Prime with separately purchased Fat Channel XT (Versions 4.6 and higher)
- Also compatible with StudioLive Series III Console and Rack Mixers
- Functions as an additional EQ model in the Fat Channel XT Plugin in Studio One and compatible host applications
- Functions as an additional EQ model in the Fat Channel processing section of StudioLive Series III Mixers
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.