ProjectSAM Orchestral Essentials
Essential and affordable all-in-one cinematic package for media composers
Cinematic specialists ProjectSAM have released Orchestral Essentials: The essence of film scoring – a Kontakt player based instrument designed to give computer musicians the essential tools to launch their film composer career at an unbeatable price
ProjectSAM has carefully selected the essentials from each of their products, including the highly praised Symphobia series, True Strike series and Orchestral Brass Classic, and bundled them into one effective, incredibly versatile package. What’s more, new instruments not found in any other ProjectSAM products are also included.
Available as a download or boxed product; please make your selection in the Delivery Method drop-down menu and click Add to Cart.
KEY LIBRARY FEATURES
- Epic full orchestra articulations
- Symphonic string, brass and wind ensemble articulations
- Legato ensembles with real note transitions
- Classical, melodic & world percussion including timpani & Japanese drums
- Cinematic effects, clusters and percussive hits
- Previously unreleased Piano Mystique and Harpsichord
- Ground-shaking Dystopia sound design
- Inspiring and thematic Multis
- Native Kontrol Standard support
Check for the latest Orchestral Essentials 1 Updates here.
Plus, ProjectSAM has also developed a series of tutorial videos on scoring for difference themes and genres. Click on the image below to check some of them out, including tutorials using ProjectSAM instruments such as Symphobia, Lumina, Swing! and Orchestral Essentials.
Covering full orchestra, string, brass and woodwind ensembles, classical and world percussion, Orchestral Essentials gives you the right ammo to start scoring for film, games or pop with the acclaimed “cinematic SAM sound”.
For each of the orchestral sections, an essential list of articulations is available, as well as one expressive legato instrument and an inspiring set of clusters, textures and effects.
Apart from these orchestral elements, you will also find a concert harp, church organ, ProjectSAM’s renowned Dystopia sound design, and, exclusive to Orchestral Essentials, an enchanting grand piano and harpsichord.
Orchestral Essentials follows ProjectSAM’s ensemble recording philosophy. Strings, brass and woodwinds were sampled as sections, as nothing beats the authentic blend of orchestral instruments in a concert hall. ProjectSAM captures this magic in various orchestrations; for example, imagine the noble sound of horns and trombones performing together naturally.
Back in 2002, ProjectSAM set the benchmark for ambient recording and affordability with the release of SAM HORNS. Now, ProjectSAM does it again with Orchestral Essentials.
Orchestral Essentials Includes:
- Action (short)
- Suspense (long)
- Epic (long)
- Dark Orchestra Effects
- Sustained Chords
- Staccato Chords
- Real Legato Violins with Flutes unison
- String Ensemble Arco (sustained notes)
- String Ensemble Staccato
- String Ensemble Tremolo
- String Ensemble Pizzicato
- String Ensemble Cinematic Effects
- Real Legato Horns with Trombones unison
- Brass Ensemble Long Notes
- Brass Ensemble Staccato
- Brass Ensemble Cinematic Effects
- Solo Horn Long Notes
- Solo Trumpet Long Notes
- Solo Trombone Long Notes
- Real Legato Flutes with Clarinet unison
- Woodwind Ensemble Long Notes
- Woodwind Ensemble Staccato
- Woodwind Ensemble Cinematic Effects
- Ethnic Flute Phrases Collection
- Overblown Flute Staccato
- Timpani single hits (left & right)
- Bass drum single hits
- Snare drum (snares on)
- Military drum (snares on and off)
- Tom toms
- Concert cymbal
- Suspended cymbal
- Tam tam
Small percussion selection:
- Djembe Ensemble
- Japanese Percussion Kit
- Percussive Cinematic Effects
Dystopia Sound Design:
- Percussive Sound Design
- Drones and Risers
- Reverse Engineering
- Ghostly Winds
- Stereo Hero
- They Arrived
- Sending Orbs
- Grand Piano
- Concert Harp
- Church Organ
- Plus 20 Inspiring, Exciting Multis
This product works with the free Kontakt Player (Included with this product) – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.