B.I.T. Back In Time is unlike previous Rob Papen synthesisers, instead of combining analogue modelling with hybrid synthesis, B.I.T. focuses on Analogue Modelled Synthesis. This classic analogue type of synthesis has its own charm therefore, no spectrum waveforms, or samples are inside B.I.T. it is pure ‘Analogue Modelled’ synthesis.
Although B.I.T. has no patch cables, it is modular! The Modulation Matrix is used for the patching, however, also included is the smart ‘advanced’ panel below the Oscillators. With these advanced features (accessed by switching the ADV switch), you can quickly make several connections such as LFO and Envelope to the Oscillator parameters inside of B.I.T.
There's options to modulate Oscillator 2 by Oscillator 1 in several ways which expands the sound pallet with Phase Modulation, Frequency Modulation and Ring Modulation. The arpeggiator also works in sequencer mode giving you a fully featured Arp that has an additional free row to modulate other parts of B.I.T. by using the Modulation Matrix.
- 16 voice virtual analog synthesiser
- Over 950 presets
- 2 Oscillators with a dedicated advance panel offering an LFO and Envelope for modulating different parts of the Oscillator
- Classic waveforms in each oscillator included 'Tuned Noise'
- 2nd Oscillator has Sub-Oscillator with Sinus, Square and Saw waveform
- Oscillator-2 can be modulated by Oscillator-1 in FM, PM or RING mode.
- Oscillator-2 can Sync to Oscillator-1
- Oscillators have 'wave feedback' feature
- Dedicated Noise Oscillator with White and Pink Noise
- 2 analog modeled Filters with 11 different character Filter types and modes
- Filter Routing options: serial, split-osc, split-noise
- Dedicated Filter Envelope with Attack, Decay, Sustain, Fade and Release.
- Filter Envelopes with Tempo Bases Sync option and inverted mode
- AMP with velocity control and Attack, Decay, Sustain and Release
- ARP with 16 steps and many different modes and detailed features and options
- PLAY MODE with Poly, Mono and Legato mode included many different Unison modes
- Chorus FX
- Flanger or Phaser FX
- Delay and HQ Reverb (serial)
- Bank manager
- 100%, 150% and 200% size options
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.