Please note Punch also includes a free copy of Punch-BD! With Punch, Rob Papen delivers a brand new speaker busting, body rattling software instrument. Punch delivers synthesized drums in the finest audio quality and with breathtaking features for the contemporary producer. Now NKS compatible!
You can can use synthesis to build your own unique sounding drum-kit, but also your own samples can be loaded into Punch to complete your kit. Your sounds can then be crafted using the stunning features, filters and huge synth power we all know from other RP synthesizers.
Punch has a unique sound but also a built in sequencer, allowing you the user to have multiple patterns at your finger tips. These grooves can be triggered in a live environment to build a song, but are also great for just improvisation and jamming!
Comes with FREE RP A-MOD modulation plugin + PRISMA!
- Classic samples are samples taken from several classic analog drum machines and Punch samples are RP library samples.
- Pre-installed RP sample collection for the 8 sample pads
- 2 Bass Drum with 4 different models and built in 4 classic samples and 20 Punch samples
- 2 Snare Drum with 2 different models and built in 4 classic samples and 61 built in Punch samples
- 2 Open Hihat and 2 Closed Hihat, with 3 models and built in 4 classic samples and 7 built in Punch samples
- 3 Tom/User with 2 Tom models and 3 built in classic samples and 8 built in Punch samples
- 2 Claps with 3 models and build in 3 classic sampled and 12 built in Punch samples.
- 3 User Drum, with 9 models and built in 22 classic samples, 106 built in Punch (included percussion) samples.
- 8 Dual Sample slot, each with their own amp / pitch envelopes & filter and filter envelope
- Each drum has it's own 'easy controls', distortion (20 different models), output destination (to dry or any of the 4 fx channels), and choke groups.
- Each drum can be previewed and selected by clicking in the Drum Preview Pad
- Punch has it's own internal sequencer which can play 8 different patterns of up to 16 steps long.
- Keyboard range: C3-G3
- 4 Grooves & 4 Break patterns.
- Each pattern is composed of 4 tracks, each track having it's own drum output, and each step in each track can have different velocity, panning, pitch, envelope speed, flaming, time offset and free row.
- Each pattern also has free row for modulation step values which can be used to modulate controls.
- Swing amount, flaming time and humanization controls.
- Punch has 2 envelopes, 2 LFOs and 8 modulation slots , which allow you to use a wide variety of modulation sources to control Punch’s parameters.
- The Mixer screen shows the volume & panning of all the controls , plus the fx mix & panning, allows you to easily mix the drum sounds.
- Easy to use sliders allow to alter the main controls on the fly during use.
- All are available for midi-latching
- 4 FXs, each with 26 different type of fx
- Mono Delay, Stereo Delay, Comb Filter, Reverb, HQ Reverb, Chorus, Chorus/Delay, Flanger, Phaser, WahWah Delay, Distort, Low Fi, Amp Sim, Waveshaper, Widener, AutoPan, Gator, Ring-Mod, Filter, Equalizer, Compressor, Noise-Gate, Ensemble, Cabinet, Multi Distort, AutoWah.
- FX can be arrange in 5 different routing ways. In the multi-channel version of Punch, these FX are output to the different output channels.
- Full Manager screen, which show you all the banks and presets, allows you to load, save, copy and paste etc them, including the powerful find function.
"Rob Papen has created a virtual synthesiser that oozes quality in every respect. The sounds are awesome, the user interface looks great, it's easy to learn and fast to use." – DJ magazine
"It's sleek urban orientated sounds allied to the versatile filters of the synth section and the comprehensive effects pretty much makes it a must if you are producing contemporary music." – Playmusic Pickup mag
"I give Punch 4.5 out of 5 subs, it’s really a straight forward and fun to use drum synth that has tons of character and a really heavy sound." - soundsandgear.com
"...the tricks that you can produce here in mere seconds would take hours of careful editing within a DAW. Punch comes thoroughly recommended." - residentadvisor.net
"Very cool and most of all, it delivers very fast results! Instant creativity. Easy to use and simply has a great sound." - Armin van Buuren
"This synth couldn’t have been more aptly titled. Rob Papen’s ‘Punch’ is a dream come true for both producers with a sound design mentality and those with a go to preset mentality." - Davide Carbone reviews Punch on the T+S Blog
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.