Klip is a powerful instrument and drum machine that pushes the threshold of electronic music production, utilising an expansive parameter editing matrix and comprehensive mixer functionality.
Mash loops, re-mould and merge beats, mangle rhythms, programme in a completely unique fashion - all in real time - tempo, key and beat synced to your host DAW.
Splice loop segments, add convolution reverb, delay, bit crusher, filters and tape warmth emulation. Mix in Klip's 8 channel mixer with EQ, compression, distortion, transient designers, buss limiter and much more.
- Powered by the FREE Native Instruments Kontakt Player
- Full Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol(TM) and Maschine(TM) integration with extensive MIDI CC implementation
- A powerful sound library with over 4000 high quality Sample Magic samples, pooled from a vast range of titles across Electronica, Techno and House
- Unique ‘FX’ matrix allowing independent manipulation of up to 16 parameters per pad, across 32 steps
- 20 Filter types across High Pass, Low Pass and Band Pass
- Multiple FX types including Distortion, Saturation, Bit Crusher, Delay and Convolution Reverb with flexible routing options
- Powerful dynamics processing including Compression, Limiter and Transient Shaper
- 8 Independent mixer channels, each of which can be custom assigned to its own output
- Unique Convolution Reverb algorithms recorded at some of the world’s finest spaces
- Up to 8 Sequences in each pattern, with easy copy and paste shortcuts
- Extensive collection of vintage analogue synthesiser waveforms and drum hits from a host of classic rhythm boxes and keyboards
Spanning 1000s of samples across a wide variety of genres, styles and tempos - dive into a vast archive of Sample Magic's catalogue with years of sound design expertise rolled into one instrument.
Use MIDI or mouse to record, programme, play and tweak pads, controls, CC parameters and synth parts in real time.
Complement your beats with carefully collated and expertly recorded analogue synthesiser waveforms included as part of Klip’s powerful sound library.
Copy sequences at a click of a mouse, with up to 8 patterns per preset and MIDI note export.
Full Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol and Maschine integration giving numerous workflow tweaks and custom mapped controls.
Inventive Parameter Sequencer
32-step sequencer with individual preset lanes for 16 parameters - velocity, filter cutoff, resonance, envelope, decay, tuning, fine-tuning, pan, loop slice, bit crush, bit degrader, shape, saturation, delay and reverb. Precision automation control (with up to 127 levels) over each lane and 70 parameter presets for speedy editing. Record all parameters in real time via keyboard, controller or mouse.
Extensive Sound and Preset Library
Spanning 40+ Sample Magic libraries across a decade of cutting-edge sound design, dive into a treasure trove of upfront techno, house and chillwave loops, 1000+ drum hits, vocals, chord stabs, music loops, keys, analogue synth waveforms and 30+ classic drum machines. Instantly jam with over 150 presets from Sample Magic’s leading programmers, with a palette of genre specific kits and templates to instantly inspire.
Feature Packed Drum Machine
Tweak loop slice points, transpose, detune, shift key, adjust tempo, shuffle and grid rate all in time with your DAW, utilising advanced timestretch algorithms for minimal artefacts and fully unique sound design freedom.
A feature rich drum machine when used in 'stand-alone' mode, operate 16 pads with individual FX sends, tuning, distortion, filters, panning, envelopes, choke groups, pad randomise, copy/paste, advanced note sequencer, individual outs and much more.
8-Channel Mixer and Convolution Reverb Engine
Group sounds into Klip's extensive 8 channel mixer with EQ, compression, shaper, transient design, filter, saturater, dual FX sends and much more on each channel. Colour code channels for easy acces. Further route each buss within your DAW. Add expertly recorded reverbs from some of the world’s finest studio spaces and rarest hardware units.
And much more...
Multi-FX arsenal including distortion, stereo spread, 20+ filter types and more, auto-pan functionality, full MIDI cc spec and implementation, pad and sound randomisation, global transpose, variable sync rates, FX re-routing, ADSR envelopes, mixer customisation, multi-out routing, expansion packs and more!
This product works with the free Kontakt Player – a free sample player based on Kontakt 5 that runs all Native Instruments’ KONTAKT instruments, as well as third-party products made for the platform.
You can download the Kontakt Player via this link (will take you to Native Instruments website)
Instruments made for Kontakt Player will also run in the full (paid for) version of Kontakt.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.