Fully endorsed and authenticated by Eden, Softube’s plug-in features physical modelling of two of their best-loved cabinets, a 1x15 and a 4x10, each miked with four different high-end classic microphones, selected and positioned by Troy Antunes, producer and bassist famous for his work with Pharrell Williams and Justin Timberlake.
And with a three-channel mixer section, the user can blend the two cabs with the direct signal to find just about anything they could ever want to hear.
It’s great for the grungey dirty vintage sounds, of course, but for the heft and clarity required by modern hip-hop, R&B, pop, metal, and jazz, there aren’t many that can compete.
With a far more sophisticated EQ than many competitors, a built-in compressor, and a specially designed and optimised ‘enhance’ knob, which boosts the high and low frequencies while cutting the mids for that ultra-modern ‘scooped’ smiley-face sound, the WT800 represents the best-of-the-best, in sound quality and versatility alike.
- Fully-featured bass amp simulation to cover every need, vintage and modern
- Faithful modelling of class-leading, top-quality equipment
- Five-band EQ
- Make-sound-better ‘enhance’ knob
- In-built compressor
- Not one but two cabinet models
- Easy bi-amping; select your cutoff frequency and send your low and high frequencies to different cabinets
- Choice of four classic microphones per cabinet, expertly selected and placed
- Great for rough stuff, but amazing for hyper-rich hi-fi modern tones
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.