Add subtle extra harmonics, or dive headfirst into total folded madness! Intellijel µFold II is a wavefolder which shapes the timbre of an oscillator or any other audio signal you feed it. µFold II is an add-on module for use with Modular.
The original hardware was created by Intellijel in close collaboration with David Dixon. The designers looked very closely at how some of the most loved timbre shaping circuits worked in classic synth modules; not just in how they were implemented electronically but how they sounded and how efficient they were to get great sounds.
- Fold control with a CV input and dedicated attenuator
- Thru-zero symmetry control with a bipolar CV input and dedicated attenuator
- Stages switch to select 2, 4 or 6 stages of folding
- Requires Modular
- Kabuki - Softube Modular Demosong
- Modular EFX Freerun Groove
- Rubicon Drone
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.