The Summit Audio EQF-100 Full Range Passive Tube Equalizer really sets the standard for all passive equalizer designs. It is a highly versatile and sweet sounding equalizer that will solve most of the tonality issues you may experience in a mix.
The EQF-100 is equally suitable for separate tracks as across subgroups or the entire stereo buss.
- Smooth sound and flexible operation
- Modeled output stage distortion
- Four fully parametric bands of equalization with fixed frequency bands
- High and low filters can be switched from bell to shelf
- Three-position low and high cut filters
- Each and every component carefully modeled
Flexibility and smoothness are the key features of this tube driven passive equalizer. Here's finally an equalizer you can use in your DAW to boost frequencies and not limit yourself to cutting. Four fully parametric bands of equalization plus low and high cut filters with three selectable cutoff frequencies each make the EQF-100 a go-to equalizer for any sound or instrument in your mix.
A mix that no doubt will sound warmer and fatter with the help of the EQF-100 and its unique blend of tube and solid state technology. If you want more edge from your EQ, just drive the output meter into the red and you'll experience a woody and thick saturation coming from the output stage.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.