This great value bundle combines the dULCITONE1900² and the Ghost Dulcitone 1900.
See below for further details on the products in the bundle.
Originally designed and manufactured in Scotland in the 1800's, and with allegedly only 2000 in existence the DULCITONE is a portable keyboard that was made for missionaries to hump around remote African village churches to help perk up hymn services. It has a very basic piano action with spring loaded felt covered hammers striking small magnet shaped tuning forks. Its a bit like a Fender Rhodes electric piano without the electric bits, and has a very lovely woody, clonky glockenspiel/celesta kind of sound.
This is the lovely sister to Dulcitone1884², a 16-year younger beauty with a slightly jinglier and more even tone which really compliments the butch woody clunk of the 1884 version. Think of dULCITONE1900² as Keira Knightly and Dulcitone1884² as Kristin Scott Thomas.....or maybe whatshisface in Twilight compared to George Clooney.
Seven velocity layers of binaural recording add up to around 500mb of samples. There's a wee video of her in action which tells you more about her than can be put into words.
- Binaurally recorded for lovely 3d sound
- 3 voice, 3 octave architecture
- New sample start controllers
- Individual control of volume, pan, attack & decay, reverb send and saturation per voice group
- All controls midi learnable
- 500 mb of 24bit samples
- 10 dulcitone presets
- Built in manual
- FULL version of Kontakt 4 or above needed
GHOST DULCITONE 1900
An ancient and rare keyboard invigorated with nifty digital witchcraft.
This is a magical sounding impossible hybrid instrument that takes the rare and beautiful woody jingle of the dulcitone and transforms it into an extended dusty swoon that goes to infinity and beyond (although technically that's not really possible is it ?) If Tim Burton was a musical instrument he would make sounds like the Ghost Dulcitone 1900.
The starting point of Ghost Dulcitone 1900 is sister instrument the dULCITONE 1900² a 100 year old acoustic keyboard which is binaurally multisampled with 7 velocity layers. Then each sample is used as a convolution reverb impulse and 20 second bursts of Moog Voyager generated analogue white noise are blasted through it to create a whole new sample set of dusty, metallic bowed sounding, infinite duclitone-iness.
- 6 deeply multisampled sound articulations ; Pale Ghost convolution, Reverse Ghost convolution, Dark Ghost convolution, Dulcitone 1900, Roomy Nord and Release Nord
- 3.26GB of 24bit multisamples with up to 14 velocity levels per note
- Advanced architecture with automatable control of everything
- Sample start control
- Patch morphing with mod wheel controller
- 3 pages of scripting
- Ghost Engine with per voice algorithmic reverb
- Noise Engine with per voice distortion and filtering
- 74 specially created convolution reverb impulses
Download Sizes (zipped files):
- 275 MB
GHOST DULCITONE 1900
- 2 GB