DRIP is a collection of over 600 glitchy, organic, cutting, hollow, and razor-sharp percussive samples, along with FX, stingers, synth pads and leads. Painstakingly sound-designed by Spencer Nunamaker (JunoVHS), each sound comes from anachronistic signal sources like antique radios and turntables, then chopped, spliced and treated with modern analog effects. Drip is perfect for minimalist, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave, glitch, post rock, soundtrack, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It's also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and creating user interface SFX for games and apps.
The library is programmed for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 and later. It comes equipped with a custom user interface dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: attack, edge, release, filter resonance and cut, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation and built-in convolution reverb with your choice of 30 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses. All of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo wave files that can be imported and used in any wav-format compatible audio environment, sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software you like.
- 10 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 19 pre-built percussion kits.
- 21 unconventional kicks in 2 style categories.
- 61 unique snares in 2 style categories.
- 54 strange toms in 2 style categories.
- 20 cymbal-like splashes, crashes, clicks, blips and snaps in 2 style categories.
- 309 long and short special effect strikes, stingers and stabs in 4 style categories.
- Time stretching and harmonizer presets for even more extreme sound design possibilities.
- 15 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad and environmental sustains
- Custom key-mapping control panel pop-up window
- Arpeggiation step-sequencer and roll-simulator control panel pop-up window
- 30 hand-picked convolution impulses built into the GUI for instant effects, spatialization and ambience, from organic to bizarre.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
- 290 MB Installed
- 620 Samples
- 10 Kontakt 5.1 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization