Soundiron Lakeside Pipe Organ is a bright, soulful Rodgers steel and wooden pipe-electric hybrid organ recorded at the Lakeside Temple Of Practical Christianity in Oakland, California, with organist Don Sears. This large pipe organ produces its sound by driving compressed air through 850 resonant steel pipes and wooden reeds, arranged in 15 ranks.
Soundiron captured 6 primary stops to span a wide tonal and dynamic range: Wooden flute stops 1 & 2, Steel Pipe stops 3, 4 & 5 and the bass foot pedal board. You can solo individual stops, use the stop mixer panel to customise your mix, or smoothly blend between them. The stop mixer panels make it easy to glide from the soft and gentle glow of the wooden reeds to the glorious roar of the steel pipes and growling low end of the bass pedals.
There is also a selection of struck bar chime tuned percussion, bellows and blower sfx, sheet music page turns and more. We include a close stage position and wide hall position to give you free control over presence and ambience.
The combination of these 6 different stops at various volumes allows for a dramatically wide range of tones. Soundiron also sampled release triggers for all notes, as well as additional foot basses, bells/chimes, and session recordings with organ and player sound effects to put you right there at the organ console. The UI comes packed with lots of great sound-shaping controls like swell, attack, release, offset, vibrato, filter, pitch (coarse & fine), articulation switching, cross-fading and layering, and so much more.
The Advanced Control window adds additional options like an LFO with shape, target, speed, intensity, tempo-syncing and fade-in control. You can also choose from 12 low-pass, high-pass and FX filters, with assignable modulation targets such as velocity, modwheel, expression, key position and step-sequencer table control. The ARP system features a velocity sequencer and controls for arp direction, note timing, swing, randomisation and duration. The new key and scale lock system allows for easy melodic composition and live performance. It's all rounded out by our modular FX rack window, with 18 different DSP effect modules that you can assign in any of 10 available slots, in any order that you wish. You’ll find classic phase, flanger, delay, distortion, amp and cab simulators, compressors, EQ, rotator and so much more.
- 6 Different Organ Settings (Wooden flutes stops 1 & 2, Steel Pipe stops 3, 4 & 5 and bass foot pedal board)
- Custom sound-shaping and advanced controls to give you complete creative freedom over every aspect of your sound.
- Close and Far microphone positions for all presets
- Long infinite sustaining notes and natural release samples
- Additional bell/chimes tuned percussion organ sfx stops
- Sound-designed custom FX presets
- 1 master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format
- 21 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets
- Multi-sampled acoustic articulations and designed atmospheric sounds
- 1584 stereo samples
- 2.85 GB Installed
- 24-bit, 48 kHz Stereo PCM Wav Format
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Please click on the link below to view the download and install guide for this product.